tarkancoll.com foto galeri foto galeri foto galeri video mp3 player iletisim
tarkancoll.com facebook sayfamız twitter sayfamız foto galeri video sayfası mp3 player iletişim

+ Konu Cevaplama Paneli
Sayfa 1 Toplam 3 Sayfadan 1 2 3 SonuncuSonuncu
1 den 10´e kadar. Toplam 23 Sayfa bulundu
    Tarkancı luckystar1982 will become famous soon enough luckystar1982 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2008
    Bulunduğu yer
    England
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Smile Anthony - british fan

Hi,

my names Anthony in 25. im a huge fan of Tarkan and i live in England. I have been a big fan since the Karma album.

I want to tell you all that i went to the recent Concert in London Tarkan was amazing. and i video taped the whole show with my Digital Camera. I wasnt up really close but i did get good videos of the show. If they are ever wanted here please let me know i will be happy to upload them to share.

I run a music Blog called Luckystar Music. it is private on subscription basis. I have lots of Tarkan CD's from singles to albums. including the Ayrilik Zor CDS that cost me £15 but it was worthit as i love it so much

I used to make music videos for Youtube and i am the creator of the DJ Usy Remix of "Touch" music video. and the Ayrilik Zor music video using the Avea clips.

I am only English speaking unfortunatly. but i want to make Turkish my second language. I am about to start learning the language. and i hope being here people could help me to.

hope to make some friends to !

**MegaStarkan** is a glorious beacon of light **MegaStarkan** is a glorious beacon of light **MegaStarkan** - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2006
    Bulunduğu yer
    Vienna
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Hi,
    great to have you here :)
    Hope you can share your videos. Can you post the links of your YouTube videos to this thread?
    I just want to see if I know them already....
    I think that's the perfect place to improve your Turkish :D
    Have a nice time

Tarkancı luckystar1982 will become famous soon enough luckystar1982 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2008
    Bulunduğu yer
    England
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Ok thats a good idea! i will re-upload both the videos i made and post the links here. I've had to set up a new account.

Metamorfoz Olya TnUnited is on a distinguished road Olya TnUnited - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    USA
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Hello Anthony!! you are not the oly english speaker here :) Me too! not only English but also russian, welcome to this great fan community :))

Yasaklı Inge will become famous soon enough
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    Arnhem, Holland
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Hi Anthony, welcome to the club!! On this forum there are also lots of English speakers so don't worry you'll be fine!!
    I am Inge from the Netherlands. on youtube I am ingedelight.

love, Inge

Metamorfoz Olya TnUnited is on a distinguished road Olya TnUnited - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    USA
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Oh yes! Thanks Inge for reminding! my YouTube name is surikova87 :) I have lots of Tarkan videos and my own tarkan dedications :) you are welcome to visit

Vip Üye devilscream is a name known to all devilscream is a name known to all devilscream is a name known to all devilscream - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    welcome to our board:)

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2008
    Bulunduğu yer
    England
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Hi Olya. thanks for telling me about the fan club, i will definitely check it out. I want to be where the Tarkan fans are. When i was in London at the concert i was with my partner, but we didnt know anyone, although there where lots of groups. We seemed to stand out as i have blondish hair and everyone else was turkish! lol it was kinda funny.

It seems friendly here. I do run my own message board on my music site at Luckystar Music. But i havnt registered on another board in years. As when i had done before you seem to get lost in the crowd and no one really notices you.

But this place does seem friendly and i cant wait to get to know everyone and brush up on my Turkish :)

Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2008
    Bulunduğu yer
    England
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Here is the video i made for Touch (DJ Usy Remix) uploaded for you guys.. hope you like it :)

Konu luckystar1982 tarafından (04-07-08 Saat 05:08 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    USA
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    hey Anthony!, btw, there is a huge community of Tarkan fans of FaceBook :) so if you have one, you can add me, it's Olga S Lunina

Yetkileriniz

• Yeni Mesaj yazma yetkiniz Aktif değil dir.
  • Mesajlara Cevap verme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
  • Eklenti ekleme yetkiniz Aktif değil dir.
  • Kendi Mesajınızı değiştirme yetkiniz Aktif değildir dir.