We can all say: stop treating Tarkan like a pop star, but he IS a pop star! How can we treat him like a friend? he does not even know most of us, he does not even answer our letters!
So I will talk about him like he is a public figure because he is a public figure!

Why should we stop this discussion? Why is that with no reason?
The media does not stop. Why can't we, fans, express our opinion? We talk all day long about Tarkan, about the media news, also about his private life with Bilge. Why can't we talk about the possibility that Tarkan has been in love with some men?

If we have to be silent about this...is that because it would be bad to think he maybe loves men too? What if he does? Why is that so bad? Is that something to be ashamed about?

In Turkey, gay people are not always accepted and I know some gay men get married to a woman...
I don't know if this is the case with Tarkan, I don't think so,
but as I say, I don't know...
I hope not because I want him to be happy, I don't want him to have a secret love life and be unhappy. I believe he is in love with Bilge now.
I think she is very attractive, I would be in love with her too!!!

But...it does not mean that Tarkan is no angel...Tarkan still is an angel, no matter if he is in love with women or with men or with both, He is a sweetheart and his sexual preference does not matter for that.
Stop saying that it is bad to be gay. This is very hurtful to all gay people in this club. It is okay to be gay.

Also I said Tarkan is probably not gay but I think he maybe bisexual.
Then you can understand what the blonde is doing with him!!!

I am not insulting Tarkan at all. If you think so, it means that you think being gay or bisexual is bad. That is really an insult to all members here who are gay or bisexual. Please show some respect for these members, to me, and who knows...to Tarkan.

love

Inge