tarkancoll.com foto galeri foto galeri foto galeri video mp3 player iletisim
tarkancoll.com facebook sayfamız twitter sayfamız foto galeri video sayfası mp3 player iletişim

+ Konu Cevaplama Paneli
Sayfa 1 Toplam 3 Sayfadan 1 2 3 SonuncuSonuncu
1 den 10´e kadar. Toplam 21 Sayfa bulundu
    Tüm Şarkılar Ezberinde kartalizmaster is on a distinguished road kartalizmaster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Why Tarkan ??

Why Tarkan?

Because when I was looking for a hope light, he appears with his hand extended to me and said with his look: "I'm here, you search have finish".

Tarkan enter to my life and give me an rotation of 360° in October of 1999, thanks to tat, now I have overcoming my self in many aspects and I don't stop to change month by month, each day I learn something new.

Tarkan was the key to enter to the middle east, and I knew that wonderful country "Turkey", and all around it, the history, the culture, the religion, the language and also the beautiful music, instrumental and popular, with this, I knew many people and this specially people give me a new phase in my life, because I started to open my horizons and my knowledge and the most important of everything, My Dreams, that Tarkan knew how to give value and sense.

Also, he is a excellent human been, with a fantastic music because with his rhythm he have know how to move my world, or like Lady Serena says "My Rein" of my heart.

Tarkan, continue and still with your rhythm, like you are until now!

Anna Moon

Vip Üye KarMa will become famous soon enough KarMa - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    This is great to hear !! Tarkan is not only a music phenomenon but also an incredibly inspiring person. I've experienced the same, he brings wisdom with his music and lyrics. It makes the time stop for a while and let you think. Especially his songs "Verme" and "Uzak".

Metamorfoz nuny is on a distinguished road nuny - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    Jerusalem
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Oops!!

I agree with my friend (karma)
    thank u kartalizmaster
    =)
    :) Tarkan :)
    =)

Vip Üye gence is just really nice gence - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2006
    Bulunduğu yer
    ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    ı agree with you.ı am very lucky because ı am a male, ı know turkish,ı know türkish culture so ı can feel the ways tarkan feels very well.and ıf ı were a female ı guess ı would say that ı am lucky because ı would be love him

Metamorfoz hamada is on a distinguished road hamada - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    in your eyes
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    tarkan is a asucessful singer but he should keep his situation cause the new sounds and images of new pop singers warnning his situation to end, over that he is lazy lazy lazy man !!!

Vip Üye KarMa will become famous soon enough KarMa - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2006
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    ^^ Lol if u're really meaning what u said there, u don't know anything about Tarkan. He worked 10 years on an Album to release, he discussed every single detail and gave 110% of himself. Why do you say he's lazy ? Cuz he's trying out something new? Or doesn't appear that much in the media... Believe me if he was lazy and not prestigious we shouldn't have a singer like Tarkan in Turkey who has millions of fans all over the world

Metamorfoz hamada is on a distinguished road hamada - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    in your eyes
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    iknow exactly what you talking about.... but you didn't understand what i talking about>>>>> iknow tarkan have billions fans in the world not also millions ,,

but that in the past(10 years ago) or actualy until year 2003 then he decrease his projects and his shows, idon't know it's his falt or others ?
    overall, his news are limited of what is his relation ship with his sweety girl friend blidg ?? and is he gay or not?? and what his new hobby ??!!!...... etc...
    but in his songs and shows isee it is decrease , and if you didn't believe me go to google or yahoo and see what's tarkan news.

uuuuuhhhh my fingers tired

Tarkancı Luana is on a distinguished road Luana - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    Recife/BRAZIL
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Smile The two subjects

Well, people, first of all, I need to say that Tarkan broght me a whole new life. i've met increadible friends throught him, his music gives me pleasure, happiness, and I'm trying to reach out other horizons after discovering how fantastic Turkey is...Brazil is splendid, but turkey is.... Uf" Have no word to tell! I'll love and respect Tarkan forever, for everythin ghe gave to me, for the way i know he took care of some people in trouble, his kind heart, his humble sooul!!! He deserves all the best, forever!
    Now talking about his music, I myself believe that, the fact that he is not so much on the news like he used to be, doesnt show a decreasement of his productions. For me, he seems to be a more mature guy, who has a constant success. Even is he is not on the newspapers headlines, all people call him the greatest star in Turkey. People are speculating about his personal life, because, and it proves he still gets attention, because everybody wants to know what goes on with him. About the songs, h sais his new up cpming turkish album is the best of his career. I trust him. He sais its gonna be a boom on the summer, and i believe it will, because he knows how good he is. An overwhelming success could suffocate him, he already is a prestigious man, he has loyal fans, he doesnt need to be the main new at the tv news ao news papers. And his fame is increasing all over the world, i see it, because im in south america.The two new albums are gonna rock! we'll have so much fun! love to all!
    Luana

Metamorfoz Verem06 is on a distinguished road Verem06 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    He isn't a lazy man...always is working on his music and projects...c'mon...what about Bounce single,Come Closer,Start the Fire single,concerts around Turkey,Germany and other countries,tv presentations(in Germany)...the new turkish cd and Come Closer for USA project...what you talking about?? lazy?? god...the man is busy all the time...maybe you need know more about him

Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Bulunduğu yer
    in your eyes
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    yeah ineed to know more about him !!! so, do efforts in collecting his news(and imean projects and videos news not blidg or his news hobbies!!) and iwant to see it here.

iwait to prove your words !!

Benzer Konular

1. eski nostalji
    By simgem__ in forum Nostalji Nostalgia
    Cevaplar: 10
    Son Mesaj: 09-05-14, 17:37
  2. Come Closer için yorumlar....
    By kartalizmaster in forum Translations
    Cevaplar: 20
    Son Mesaj: 30-08-13, 18:19
  3. Tolga Akyıldız'ın Tarkan Yorumu
    By HURRICANE in forum Haberler News
    Cevaplar: 18
    Son Mesaj: 29-09-12, 11:32
  4. Newsflash [29.10-29.11.2007]
    By **MegaStarkan** in forum Translations
    Cevaplar: 12
    Son Mesaj: 14-08-09, 22:20

Yetkileriniz

• Yeni Mesaj yazma yetkiniz Aktif değil dir.
  • Mesajlara Cevap verme yetkiniz aktif değil dir.
  • Eklenti ekleme yetkiniz Aktif değil dir.
  • Kendi Mesajınızı değiştirme yetkiniz Aktif değildir dir.