tarkancoll.com foto galeri foto galeri foto galeri video mp3 player iletisim
tarkancoll.com facebook sayfamız twitter sayfamız foto galeri video sayfası mp3 player iletişim

+ Konu Cevaplama Paneli
1 den 3´e kadar. Toplam 3 Sayfa bulundu
    Tarkancı Dazzle is on a distinguished road Dazzle - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2010
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Private messaging

Ok I was wondering if we can change one little rule on this forum! Can members please be able to private message other members regardless of the number of posts they have posted on this forum[for now we can only private message the admin. ..yep I found that out the hard way lol] it would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for complaining about this but I had to ask!

**MegaStarkan** is a glorious beacon of light **MegaStarkan** is a glorious beacon of light **MegaStarkan** - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2006
    Bulunduğu yer
    Vienna
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Actually we want to prevent new users to get in touch with other members without being sure of their real aim. Not all users are fans (spam, advertising, people who are looking for girls, et cetera). It's the only way to keep these things at bay. In everyone's interest we think that fans should be able to post 20 messages, not least because the posts on the forum should be foregrounded.

Regards
    TarkanColl FanClub | Kenan

Tarkancı Dazzle is on a distinguished road Dazzle - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2010
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı
    Oh ok then! Oh man, another 13 posts to go ahhhh lol

Not saying that I am right but I get the impression it's happened in the past hence the reason behind the rule!

Well then too bad for those types of people then! Ok, so it's a thorn on my side lol but it's no big deal then at least less drama this way !