PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : [ Arada Bir ] Turkish Lyrics and Translated For English .

violetta
24-08-08, 13:47
Hello every body ,

♫ Turkish Lyrics ♫

Yanıyorum dostlar
Şu sıralar efkarım var

Kıyamam, ağlama
Karaları bağlama
Geçer bu da geçer
Umuduna darılma

İnsanız, arada bir
Dengemiz şaşabilir
Akıl başa dِnünce
Yine sevgiye eğilir

Arada bi ben de
Kadere küsüyorum
Esip savurup
Mangalda kül bırakmıyorum

Arada bi bile bile
Aşkı üzüyorum
Yeniliyorum kendime
Kabul ediyorum

Yanıyorum dostlar
Şu sıralar efkarım var
İçimde mahzun şimdi
Hüzünlü, acılı şarkılar

Bir damlayım okyanusunda
Kum tanesiyim kıyında
Unutma ki bu gِnül
Divanen aslında

İnsanız, arada bir
Dengemiz şaşabilir
Akıl başa dِnünce
Yine sevgiye eğilir

-------------------------

♫ English Lyrics ♫

I don't have the heart to do, don't cry
Don't wear black
This will also pass
Don't take offense at your hope

We are human,sometimes
We may lose our control
When the mind comes to its senses
It turns to the love again

Sometimes I also
Take offense at the destiny
Then I am saying the things that I cannot do

Sometimes,knowingly
I am making the love upset
I am being defeated by myself
I am accepting

I am burning my friends
Nowadays I have been in the blues
My inside is also doleful now
Sorrowful,mournful songs

We are human,sometimes
We may lose our control
When the mind comes to its senses
It turns to the love again ..

-----------------------

Love,

Wala'a ..

x_y_z
24-08-08, 15:46
thanks for lyrics violetta.. :) this song best,super.. :20: i like this song and this song's clips. :) thanx a lot...

violetta
24-08-08, 21:21
You are welcome Evrim :41:

norah
25-08-08, 02:18
شكرا جزيلا على الترجمه

violetta
25-08-08, 02:29
شكرا جزيلا على الترجمه

Dear Norah ,
Do you know that it is forbidden to write in Arabic, Must be written in English , please !

Because this a Turkish site , Turkish do not understand the Arabic language and this is inappropriate !

please Norah , Write in English :)
Anyways , your welcome :)

Love,
Wala'a..

Inge
25-08-08, 03:56
Dear Norah ,
Do you know that it is forbidden to write in Arabic, Must be written in English , please !

Because this a Turkish site , Turkish do not understand the Arabic language and this is inappropriate !

please Norah , Write in English :)
Anyways , your welcome :)

Love,
Wala'a..

SORRY VIOLETTA I THINK YOU ARE WRONG!!!
THis is a Turkish website, you are the only one who is now posting every message in English, and you keep asking for translations. It isot fair for the members here, most of them do not speak English, so many people don't understand you.
I am not a moderator here, I am just a member, but I give my opinion. This forum has an English section. If you write there, it is fine.

But you can;'t just write English on every section of the forum, and then ask for English translations all the time, and then even, if someone else writes another language, say that this is forbidden!!!
The language of this forum is TURKISH!!! It is not my first language either, but I try to write Turkish always here on this forum.

I am happy you are here, but, don't tell other people to stop writing another language, if you don't even write Turkish yourself....many people don't understand what you write if you write in English...

I hope you understand my opinion...
The moderators can explain about the languages on this forum, but I believe that all sections are basically in Turkish -except for the English language section...

love, Inge

norah
25-08-08, 04:02
thank yoooooooooooooooou

violetta
25-08-08, 13:25
SORRY VIOLETTA I THINK YOU ARE WRONG!!!
THis is a Turkish website, you are the only one who is now posting every message in English, and you keep asking for translations. It isot fair for the members here, most of them do not speak English, so many people don't understand you.
I am not a moderator here, I am just a member, but I give my opinion. This forum has an English section. If you write there, it is fine.

But you can;'t just write English on every section of the forum, and then ask for English translations all the time, and then even, if someone else writes another language, say that this is forbidden!!!
The language of this forum is TURKISH!!! It is not my first language either, but I try to write Turkish always here on this forum.

I am happy you are here, but, don't tell other people to stop writing another language, if you don't even write Turkish yourself....many people don't understand what you write if you write in English...

I hope you understand my opinion...
The moderators can explain about the languages on this forum, but I believe that all sections are basically in Turkish -except for the English language section...

love, Inge

I understood what i meant , But i wrote the reply , because Turkish do not understand the arabic language . At least if they had written in English , some turkish members will understand what to say , I know many members understand & speak English .
Believe me , is true that i did not speak Turkish language , But now i'm trying to learn .
Majority here know english speaking , they are originally Turks . Really , I love this forum & i love mixing it , there are many members of turkish i have become my friends & most of whom speak english .
I am so sorry for anything done unintentionally :)
Love,
Wala'a ..

Bir_Oluruz_Yolunda
26-08-08, 19:12
We wait for even greater

violetta
26-08-08, 19:34
We wait for even greater

Thanks Honey :) , you are welcome ^_^

yandim
12-08-09, 04:21
thanks a lot.