PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan and Bilge confirmed the break-up

Tarkan and Bilge confirmed the break-up

http://www.internethaber.com/images/news/63222.jpg

The famous popstar Tarkan and his girlfriend Bilge Ozturk’s break-up was confirmed by a fax send to the press. The concerning content of the official declaration of the break-up was as followed:

“With a communal decision we’re declaring that we’ve decided to go in a different direction. The seperation is amicable. The fact that we haven’t made a statement about this issue during the last two months and the period we’ve spend without each other, brought on some speculative news and wrong judgements from several quarters.

But, the decision we’ve made has nothing to do with the spread rumours and they remain absolutely false. The period of 7 years, which we spend as loyal and respectful partners; in which we shared good and bad memories; experiences; ruled by love and faithfulness, was also a fruitful process of personal development and self-knowledge.

As a result of this, a decision made by two mature and bright people, we will continue walking down our roads not anymore as a couple, but as friends. The suppport and regard we feel towards each other will remain conscious.”

Source: Milliyet Gazetesi
Original Post: Click (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8468)

x_y_z
08-07-08, 19:53
yes,this report is true...he said : "we are break up,but we're happy..."
they're friends with yet,but they're break up..i think they aren't unbecoming to with.. i say "bless you!" them... :)

Allah seni ne etmeye x_y_z :4: Calis calis olcak

Olya TnUnited
09-07-08, 01:55
Thank you Duygu!

Actually, I don't believe in a friendship after break up, not in a good one, may be just staying cool and knowing each other. I hope their decisions are the best for them....even though it feels so weird now :16:

x_y_z
09-07-08, 02:12
Allah seni ne etmeye x_y_z :4: Calis calis olcak

:18: :18: oh my god!

stranger
11-07-08, 03:58
first to all : A FAX !! :9:
second of all :
they want to say the break wasn't because of the marriage and children thing?!!
then, what would it be that they chose to break up now after 7years??
something they kept unsolved for 7 years and caused them to break up!

luckystar1982
11-07-08, 15:17
im sorry to hear about it. i was reading about this on the yahoo group emails. id never seen what his ex looked like before

Inge
11-07-08, 17:56
first to all : A FAX !! :9:
second of all :
they want to say the break wasn't because of the marriage and children thing?!!
then, what would it be that they chose to break up now after 7years??
something they kept unsolved for 7 years and caused them to break up!

If I can speculate (because we can only speculate)

I think Tarkan has been too much of a workaholic the past two years. First he gave everything to the come closer project. She supported him and in the booklet you can read, thanks for your support and even when I was grumpy...or something like that...so he must have had bad moods thoughout but she stood behind him.

Then the Come Closer project more or less fails and he starts working like a frantic to become a super star again. He did not have to do that, you know, he could have made a good album..just music...

but no, it had to be with everything attached, a calendar, big promotions, expensive videos...instead of taking it one step back and being a bit more relaxed, he dedicates himself full time to being, well, yes "Tarkan". Begging for attention and spotlights.

Meanwhile she rarely sees him and starts off with her Findik stuff...holding on to a little puppy and seeing her boyfriend only in the newspapers. Also, she gets the paparazzi on her neck too and what is the good side? Nothing, because he is in and out of the studio and they have not been on any holiday for a year.

I say he worked too hard and neglected her and she was tired of being last on his priority list. Of course she still loves him. Maybe she wanted to send out a signal but he already thought okay I won't change, I'm a superstar, if you can't accept this then we separate. I'm sure both are heartbroken and I think Tarkan is going to regret this that he let the love of his life slip through his fingers over his career...

Inge

stranger
11-07-08, 22:11
well, we can't blame Tarkan only.
Bilge knew since day one that Tarkan loves being this "Megastar" who's worshiped by millions around the world. He has to be perfect, he has to work to "conquer the world", as he once said.
Tarkan ,in almost all his interviews, praises her patience and modesty. He really appreciates everything she has done for them.
You don't just walk away from a relationship because of one bad year!
i'm sure that there are thousands superstars who are supported by women in their lives. Yes they don't get enough attention but they stick to their lovers no matter what. This is LOVE

Inge
12-07-08, 03:04
I guess things have changed between them. we don't know what happened.
Obviously what kept them together in the beginning, is not there anymore.

I don''t think anyone should have to accept it if your partner refuses to make time for you. Not even with a so called Megastar. He has to show her that he loves her by dedicating time and attention to her.
For some occupations, people are off for several months and they have no choice. Tarkan creates his own agenda and he can sure make some time for a holiday. I just noticed that they did not take any holiday together for the past year, and earlier on they would be on and off to London, Barcelona, Bali.
Some fans even complained they took too many holidays and Tarkan was not doing enough. But obviously he was happy.

He made time for her, and it seems he stopped doing that, but she also stopped joining him to concerts. Maybe she got too busy with her Findik shop thing. So then they don't see each other and grow apart maybe. Which is very sad.

Relationships need nurturing and you need to spend time together, talk, have dinners, and have sex. My guess is all of these have been missing from their relationship lately. And he may be a star of not, no one should have to accept being last on the priority list of their partner.

But maybe spending time together was not the issue. It could have been the postponed marriage as was suggested before, or it could be the wish of Tarkan to have children, and Bilge not wanting them (I'm just guessing).
Maybe it hurt her feelings that they had seperate houses and did not share a house.

All I can say is, I think it's so sad. If you can be with someone for seven years there is nothing some good relationship therapy can't fix. Of course only if both partners are willing to try some more.

But I think too many people believe that separation will make and end to their unhappiness. I can't believe, in this case, that it will make their lives better...this couple was made for each other, that is what it felt like to me.
I met them both several times and their characters have an absolute match, they are very similar persons...

For years we see nothing but smiles...now they separate and we see tears.
I think: wrong decision... but maybe I don't know them well enough.
Let's hope they will be alright...

love, Inge

Verem06
13-07-08, 00:05
It´s sad for me :( I really like them like a couple....but they only know what happened...

I wish them all the best....

Janny269
22-03-09, 05:04
I know from experience that a break up is very hard. If they break on a friendly basis it is always better. It is always a sad thing but it can only be for the best. They probably just grew apart and have nothing in common anymore.

Alexa_20
01-04-09, 19:17
I am glad that the divorce Tarkan with Bilge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:21: :7:Old, very old Bilge for Tarkan. Just urodina!:16:--------:10:-------Tarkan you super !!!!!!!!!!!---------:10:----------the family you create with a young and beautiful!:20:

Janny269
11-04-09, 22:14
We here in english, don't have as much news as in the other parts of the forum. Is anything being translated so we can be update in the news too?

dimehy
17-06-09, 11:32
it's bad ,sorry for both of them it's really hard after 7 years i hope they are now much more comfortable and happier:(

dandona
09-08-09, 06:53
they breck up after 7 years! i think they will back together again maybe it's a little prablem and they will fix it!!

i wish every thing thing good for them all