PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Clips from Wembley Arena Concert

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 05:25
Hi Everyone

I introduced myself recently, Im Anthony, big big fan of Tarkan from England.. and one of the very few pale skinned blonde haired people at his recent Wembley concert hehe. I stuck out like a sore thumb!

So im going to upload each video for you. I hope you like them. They arnt exactly CLOSE UP but the sound is great. i burned all mine to DVD and i still enjoy watching it. I wasnt able to record every song. but i got many of them. and all my personal favourites to.

First video will be posted below with the time of recording start...

MEGASTAR
04-07-08, 14:38
I've been there aswell and it was brilliant concert...

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 15:18
13th April 2008 (8.39pm)

INTRO / Kuzu Kuzu

this is the intro and first song.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YMMOUSQK

**MegaStarkan**
04-07-08, 15:20
I'll be waiting eagerly for more :)
Thank you for your efforts :20:

Edit: I liked the quality. It's not a close up view but still very good :)
+rep

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 22:24
Would you like me to still upload more, or has the view put people off lol? I dont mind uploading more. As you said.. the quality is good. but that is the view i had unfortunatly. i wished i had been closer... there was definitely room 2 be closer. the arena was half empty.

dilaraer
04-07-08, 23:45
Would you like me to still upload more, or has the view put people off lol? I dont mind uploading more. As you said.. the quality is good. but that is the view i had unfortunatly. i wished i had been closer... there was definitely room 2 be closer. the arena was half empty.

Hi Anthony, I downloaded your video and I think it is pretty good as you didn't shake too much:D Sorry about that you wasn't that close to the stage within the crowd but it was useful for such a recording I think:)))
I would like to see more of your videos if you don't mind...
Yeah, I saw on the pics that the arena was half empty but I didn't want it to believe it :( Well, maybe Wembley Arena was a step too far right now, but I hope that there will be one day when it is overcrowded;)
Thanks for your sharing;)

luckystar1982
05-07-08, 05:06
well i will let you in on a secret... i didnt film it myself. my partner did. so i could sing and dance!! lol

i will upload part 2 soon then. glad u liked it. the sound is very good, even if it is alittle far away compared to other videos ive seen from the show.

is this concert ever airs on TV i want a copy of it. for obvious reason!