PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Anthony - british fan

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 03:10
Hi,

my names Anthony in 25. im a huge fan of Tarkan and i live in England. I have been a big fan since the Karma album.

I want to tell you all that i went to the recent Concert in London Tarkan was amazing. and i video taped the whole show with my Digital Camera. I wasnt up really close but i did get good videos of the show. If they are ever wanted here please let me know i will be happy to upload them to share.

I run a music Blog called Luckystar Music. it is private on subscription basis. I have lots of Tarkan CD's from singles to albums. including the Ayrilik Zor CDS that cost me £15 but it was worthit as i love it so much

I used to make music videos for Youtube and i am the creator of the DJ Usy Remix of "Touch" music video. and the Ayrilik Zor music video using the Avea clips.

I am only English speaking unfortunatly. but i want to make Turkish my second language. I am about to start learning the language. and i hope being here people could help me to.

hope to make some friends to !

**MegaStarkan**
04-07-08, 03:28
Hi,
great to have you here :)
Hope you can share your videos. Can you post the links of your YouTube videos to this thread?
I just want to see if I know them already....
I think that's the perfect place to improve your Turkish :D
Have a nice time

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 03:55
Ok thats a good idea! i will re-upload both the videos i made and post the links here. I've had to set up a new account.

Olya TnUnited
04-07-08, 04:01
Hello Anthony!! you are not the oly english speaker here :) Me too! not only English but also russian, welcome to this great fan community :)):20:

Inge
04-07-08, 04:10
Hi Anthony, welcome to the club!! On this forum there are also lots of English speakers so don't worry you'll be fine!!
I am Inge from the Netherlands. on youtube I am ingedelight.

love, Inge

Olya TnUnited
04-07-08, 04:19
Oh yes! Thanks Inge for reminding! my YouTube name is surikova87 :) I have lots of Tarkan videos and my own tarkan dedications :) you are welcome to visit:41:

devilscream
04-07-08, 04:52
welcome to our board:)

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 04:58
Hi Olya. thanks for telling me about the fan club, i will definitely check it out. I want to be where the Tarkan fans are. When i was in London at the concert i was with my partner, but we didnt know anyone, although there where lots of groups. We seemed to stand out as i have blondish hair and everyone else was turkish! lol it was kinda funny.

It seems friendly here. I do run my own message board on my music site at Luckystar Music. But i havnt registered on another board in years. As when i had done before you seem to get lost in the crowd and no one really notices you.

But this place does seem friendly and i cant wait to get to know everyone and brush up on my Turkish :)

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 05:01
Here is the video i made for Touch (DJ Usy Remix) uploaded for you guys.. hope you like it :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_7lKFYRVqc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_7lKFYRVqc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Olya TnUnited
04-07-08, 10:03
hey Anthony!, btw, there is a huge community of Tarkan fans of FaceBook :) so if you have one, you can add me, it's Olga S Lunina

**MegaStarkan**
04-07-08, 14:55
Tesekkürler Anthony, cok güzel :)
I haven't seen it before.
Touch is one of my favourite songs from his Come Closer album.

scorpioness
04-07-08, 15:05
Hi! welcome (aramıza hoşgeldin) :20:

Hi Anthony,
Im pleased to see some new foreign members in here lol
We got an english section with some news about Tarkan, we're trying to update it as much as possible. But please feel free to ask translations of news subjects or other stuff. I'll do my best to help you out, and so is **MegaStarkan** :4:

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 22:22
I think if you keep the english section up to date that will keep me happy. I wouldnt want to ask you to translate everything, that would be alot of work, but thankyou! I do want to learn some turkish. its important to me actually that i do learn it and i choose it as my second language.

luckystar1982
05-07-08, 05:10
I have been looking but am finding it very limited as to where i can chat. I did join the Yahoo group so i am able to now send emails, so that is good. but i would love to join in here at the board... What i want to know is...

Is there anyway there could be a thread opened that members can help the english learn some basic turkish? I really desperatly want to learn the language. If there could be a thread and if any of you would like to help me or other english fans learn turkish i would really like that. do let me know! thanks guys! xx

Olya TnUnited
05-07-08, 05:28
hey Anthony! well, I wa slazy till some recent time...I'm russian originally, but was getting sourses to learn turkish in english LOL...then finally I "became" smart and searched for russian sourses, and to my happiness they were good, so may be if we start together, we can support each other LOL also there are many english speakers who know Turkish well :) like Inge, Kenan and Karma :)):20:

luckystar1982
05-07-08, 06:07
Hi Olya.. that sounds good. if we can help each other out that would be great.

I wouldnt know where to open a thread for learning Turkish so could you suggest somewhere that i can start it up? I am presuming in the english section, but im not sure so i will leave that up to you. (as it's not exactly Tarkan related, only that its Turkish!).

Look forward to my first lesson !

luckystar1982
11-07-08, 15:19
I have just literally set up a youtube account for my subscribers over at luckystar music. so i posted my video for Ayrilik Zor (Distance Is Hard).. ive also included the meaning of the song in the discription. hope people like the clip, will upload some more of my tarkan videos soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4VFD5Eygw

gence
11-07-08, 16:06
Welcome Anthony .It is for sure that you'll be happy and have a good time with Tarkan fans.We are really glad to see any fan from abroad.Don't worry,everybody would like to help you learn Turkish.We can teach Turkish as much as possible.Thank you for joining us.

hsaex123
11-07-08, 16:33
welcome anthony:)

luckystar1982
11-07-08, 18:07
thankyou :) and i hope you like my tarkan video "creations". i will upload some more of my concert clips soon to.

someone tell me some basic's like hello my name is.. in turkish and goodbye.. lol - i am totally a Novice when it comes to this, but ive listened to tarkan sing in turkish for years and years!.

stranger
11-07-08, 22:56
welcome Anthony!!
i'm an English speaker too,and i don't know Turkish :(
this forum is great, i really felt the friendly atmosphere here when i first joined in:21:
i've learned some Turkish:
cok teskkuler = thank you very much
cok gusel = very beautiful
marhaba, slam = hi
that's all lol !!
see you around ^^

gence
12-07-08, 15:00
welcome Anthony!!
i'm an English speaker too,and i don't know Turkish :(
this forum is great, i really felt the friendly atmosphere here when i first joined in:21:
i've learned some Turkish:
cok teskkuler = thank you very much
cok gusel = very beautiful
marhaba, slam = hi
that's all lol !!
see you around ^^
Let me add some more
Seni seviyorum=I love you
Görüşürüz=See you