PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : RUS NEWS: Tarkan requested and autographed ball by Russian soccer team.

Olya TnUnited
26-06-08, 20:35
Today Tarkan will perform at "Olimpiyskij" (Moscow). In Moscow Tarkan will present his new album "METAMORFOZ". Right after the arrival to the Russian land, the singer already gave a bunch of assignments to the orginizers, says "LIFE.RU".

Appeared to be that a big plazma TV that he requested to his room wasn't the last wish. Now, as recently found out a huge soccer fan, wants to be a lucky owner of the Russian soccer team present. Tarkan asked orginizers to get him a soccer ball signed by each Russian team player, and he plans to take this suvenir back to his homeland.

- We are a bit lost, don't really know how to manage it, it will be a bit complicated, but hope everything will work out just fine, - orginizers informed.

Sourse: http://www.afisha.mail.ru/article.html?id=15614

Inge
26-06-08, 21:12
OMG! The Russian media are even worse than the Turkish ones. Do they ever write something true?
Tarkan does not make big requests like that, he is very modest. Also the signed football does not make sense. Why would he make such a request when he knows that the Russian team is in Austria for the EC?
And why do they write that he ended the show earlier in St Petersburg for watching the football match Turkey-Germany? It is nonsense because the concert was a day earlier than the match...
ahhhh... can someone teach these media some proper journalism???

love, Inge

Olya TnUnited
26-06-08, 21:40
yes! he might just say that he wish he could have this ball, and orginizers take it as a request! LOL rule: don't say your wishes out loud in Russia LOL BTW, there were even worser news, I posted them in previous messages....they were translated not right like Tarkan brought EUROVISION to his country, which basically has two meanings: he brought European vision of musci to Turkey and he Brought popularity of Eurovision as a contest...

btw, about show dates, all russia announcements say St. Petersburg is on 25th and Moscow is 26th- my friend is there now....I donno