PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan and Bilge broke up

**MegaStarkan**
23-05-08, 14:04
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4339/makethumbnailtr8.jpg

Megastar Tarkan confirmed the rumours about his relationship when he was interviewed by reporters after his concert in Baku.
A close friend of the them said that they parted on amicable terms. The reason for this decision was the thought of a monotonous relationship. Bilge already has picked up heir things and left the house.
According to another sources the reason why the couple break up, was a quarrel about Tarkan’s statements to reporters; lately Tarkan stated that he doesn’t think of a marriage.

For the Turkish news click here (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7951)

hamada
28-05-08, 23:53
oh my godness ... realy ?!!

x_y_z
29-05-08, 10:17
oh my godness ... realy ?!!

The Magazine Programs says : "They are leaving, because Tarkan did'nt wait a baby,but Bilge Öztürk;continual waiting a baby."
Enough infarmation didn't yet.Because ;Tarkan don't-do explanation

Did he confirm the break-up? I don't think so...
His answers were hesitated, that's it!

Olya TnUnited
29-05-08, 12:22
oh....what baby are you guys talking about?? that model from VAY ANAM VAY? :18:

stranger
29-05-08, 18:51
after more than 8 years ??!!
i mean Bilge needed more than 8 years to get that Tarkan doesn't believe in marriage ?? i mean why the bother ??
this is surprising and strange really !!

Inge
29-05-08, 19:27
well...it seems the media is just trying to create some suspense...Bilge and Tarkan have not been seen together in public for a while so they start speculating. Meanwhile Tarkan has already publicly denied that they have separated. I was worried too...but from Bilge, whose e-mail address I have, I heard the same. This story is not true; they are still together.

The media however keeps on bringing new versions of this story, new reasons why they have separated...like, they grew bored of each other (first version) Bilge is angry because Tarkan did not want to get married after all these years (second version), Tarkan cheated on Bilge with the Israeli 17 year old model from the Vay Anam Vay video with whom he never met because her part was recorded in a separate studio (third version)
and Bilge cheated on Tarkan with some actor whose name I forgot...anyway...as long as Tarkan and Bilge are both very busy and are not seen together, the media can keep up this game forever...

and then suddenly...oh, a shocking news, Tarkan and Bilge are together again! look here they are...we wonder what has happened that made them overcome their crisis but we have heard Tarkan paid Bilge the huge amount of 300.000 dollars. And do we see this necklace with diamonds? (circle around it) That is how the cheater made up!

Anyway...please don't let yourself get upset with anything, the Turkish media have been lying about Tarkan and his private life for so many years.
In Turkey there is no law against such things. In Holland if even the name of a partner is misspelled you can get a fine...

In case you wonder how Tarkan and Bilge are doing...just postpone your judgement until you hear from Tarkans mouth the words: Bilge and I have ended our relationship.
Until then...I think it is all a big lie....

love, Inge

stranger
29-05-08, 19:57
Megastar Tarkan confirmed the rumours about his relationship when he was interviewed by reporters after his concert in Baku.

but what about the " Tarkan CONFIRMED the rumours" part ??

what about the "Baku INTERVIEW" ??!

if it is said by Tarkan in a public interview, that must be true !!
did Tarkan denied it on public ??

**MegaStarkan**
29-05-08, 22:26
He didn't really confirm it. The media just overplay the situation.
In law one can call Tarkan's behaviour as "implied".

Inge
29-05-08, 23:24
Yes and I think they did something worse. they manipulated the interview. Some parts were clearly cut out. They pretended he just went away real fast, but you can see that there was a cut there. They only want to show what suits their story.
They asked him: is it true that you and Bilge have separated? He said, no it is not true, but I don't want to comment on it. Then the reporter asked:
so you are together? He smiles and says: yes we are.

But in the report they first announce it like this: Tarkan and Bilge, are they separated? Is it true that Tarkan is now together with the Israeli model from his video? Reporter: so you are together? Tarkan (smiles) : yes we are.

I mean it is sooo manipulative. They want this break up story, that seems clear to me, or they want to suggest they have relationship problems. Even if they really have problems, we can't find out if it is true, with this media trying to create a story out of different snippets of interview. They never show the whole interview, always parts, and it is unclear what parts they are leaving out...

unless Tarkan clearly says: Bilge and I are not together anymore, I won't believe any of this forgery.

love, Inge

Olya TnUnited
30-05-08, 03:35
you know hwat guys, I guess Inge is right here...I mean they broke up like 7 times already...and as Bilge also said: first they write that Tarkan and her got married in LAS VEGAS last week, then next week they break up...funny at the same time...I bet Tarkan and Bilge are now seating at home, having some tea and read those news on the net then they just roll over the floor laughing their a**es off! just as I do now:18:

**MegaStarkan**
30-05-08, 12:55
I think Tarkan is to blame for this rumours.
He should do a media conference,
at least a clear statement in a reportage 'cause they will not stop to write such crap....

Olya TnUnited
30-05-08, 19:12
I think Tarkan is to blame for this rumours.
He should do a media conference,
at least a clear statement in a reportage 'cause they will not stop to write such crap....

true that! he should be more straight with media, because otherwise they will be making out those stories forever....:9:

stranger
30-05-08, 22:14
Even if Tarkan shows up in a reportaj denying this, the media will play with it again !!! who knows ??!

being indifferent wont solve the problem Tarkan !!

Nephtis
02-06-08, 00:52
I think Tarkan and Bilge will make it clear sooner or later!