I love tarkan :54: :54:

ممكن أن تضعوا قسم للعرب لمحبين تاركان من العرب

c.u

stranger
14-04-08, 17:24
اهلين مجنونة تاركان
welcome ..:21:

انا بصراحه ماعندي اجابة لسؤالك بس رح اترجمه بالانجليزي عشان يردون عليك المشرفين
i don't have an answer but i'll translate your request ..
the question :
is it possible to have an Arabic section for Arab fans here in the forum??

مجنونة تركان
15-04-08, 11:33
طيب انت\ي بنت او ولد
ومشكووووووووووووووره

طيب دامك صرتي مترجمه قولي لهم يغيرون اسمي لاني لخبطت
وحطيت تركان بدل من تاركان
وشوفي في المضوع حاطه تاركان يعني ابيه يصير مثل كذا تاركان
ومشكوره واسفه ع الازعاج

stranger
17-04-08, 02:33
ههههههههههههه أولا أنا بنت والعفو يا قلبي
واذا على الاسم ترى والله مافيه مشكله,,هو الاسم ينكتب بالطريقتين صح
وبصراحه المشرفين ماردو على السؤال الاول وما اتوقع بيجي احد يرد على السؤال الثاني,,لوول
هم الحين مشغولين بحفل تاركان الاخير في لندن وما احد ملتفت للموضوع بس لو احد رد رح اترجمله طلبك
وبالعكس مافيه ازعاج واذا عندك اي مشكله انا موجوده
سلام :)

مجنونة تركان
17-04-08, 07:23
تسلمين حبيبتي

شوشو تاركان
21-04-08, 22:49
مشاء الله يعني فيه عرب غيري انا فكرت لوحدي في هالمنتدى رفعتو معنوياتي اخباركم بنات اخبارك مجنونه

مجنونة تركان
22-04-08, 15:28
ايه فيه غيرك مره مستانسه فيه عرب بس ياليت يحطون منتدى خااااص للعرب
الاشوشو انتي من وين؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

**MegaStarkan**
22-04-08, 20:13
Please translate it. Otherwise it will be deleted.
Sorry, it's not possible to create a section just for Arabic fans. It will only cause chaos.
English is the best way to communicate with non-Turkish speakers ;)

x_y_z
22-04-08, 20:23
Welcome to the most biggest Tarkan forum :) Please write English.. :)

stranger
26-04-08, 14:41
معليش يا بنات المنتدى مايسمح بالكتابة بالعربي والمشرف اعتذر عن اقتراح قسم للعرب
ورح يمسح اي رد من هنا ورايح بالعربي
sorry girlz the forum doesn't allow writing in Arabic or having Arabic section..
and any Arabic reply will be deleted ..

Kolbandi
03-05-08, 14:31
ı cant speak arabic english please..

os@m3
04-04-09, 17:51
looooooooooooooooool

yes we like that

Real Madrid
06-04-09, 16:13
تــاركـــا وبــــس

Janny269
11-04-09, 22:22
What did you just say?

~*SütlüKakao*~
22-04-09, 12:00
Meraba everyone,

I am an Arab learning the Turkish language since ......... 1994 heheeh that was the year I have first visited Turkey so I find this site very useful plus me being one of TARKAN's biggest fan,

I think we don't need a special place with only Arabic language since we already have this Other Languages section, and I would like to thank everyone coz whenever I ask for translation anywhere I find a reply :27::22:

so cok tesekurler <<< hope I spelled it write!!!! ;)

~*SütlüKakao*~
22-04-09, 14:45
Please translate it. Otherwise it will be deleted.
Sorry, it's not possible to create a section just for Arabic fans. It will only cause chaos.
English is the best way to communicate with non-Turkish speakers ;)

Hi Dear,

I suggest if we can change the name "Other Languages" to "English Language" to have non-Turkish speakers to write in Enlish or to translate their posts into English... ;)

**MegaStarkan**
22-04-09, 19:36
Hi Dear,

I suggest if we can change the name "Other Languages" to "English Language" to have non-Turkish speakers to write in Enlish or to translate their posts into English... ;)

Ehm, we have already an English section... in this section basically news of other countries should take place... in their own languages.

Pinkya
22-04-09, 20:09
I hope Aladinm and supervisors of the consideration of this proposal:
To do a copy and paste feature
Because most of the topics in the forum will be in Turkish
We Arabs do not know, Vendtr to use the electronic dictionary
However, the prevention-and-paste feature Allnsch us in the forum can not translation
Waited for a response from the department in English or Arabic
Thank you

If the arabic fans have questions about a news topic, or other stuff, they can always reach us through PM (Sending a private message on the forum to one of the moderators).
We are trying to provide all foreign members with translations in English. I think no-one can disagree that English is the main language that can help 2 foreign individuals to understand each other.
If some of you understand French, i would be pleased to help you and translate the Turkish news into French (or English). My dear friend **MegaStarkan** can help those who understand German by translating the requested text from Turkish into German.
But you guys need to understand that we don't have someone who can help us, we don't have someone who is fluent in Turkish AND in Arabic.

The reason why we call it "Other Languages" is pretty simple, we have members from different backgrounds, origins and languages. We made a category for those who want to post news articles published in their language, in their country, etc...

So please next time you write in Arabic alphabet, try to put a simple translation beneath your post. In English (maybe exceptional in German or French).

I hope you'll understand what I tried to say.
It just makes things easier for us.

TarkanColl will always welcome you and try to help with questions.

Duygu O.
TCFC Management

Alexa_20
22-04-09, 20:30
Hello dear welcome to the site! It's true, the problem with the language!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*SütlüKakao*~
22-04-09, 21:55
Ehm, we have already an English section... in this section basically news of other countries should take place... in their own languages.

I know it says "Tarkan - English" but at the buttom says "Other Languages" which can mean other than English..... if i want to post an Arabic artcle about TARKAN then i should post the translation of it in English togather ... not to keep THEIR OWN LANGUAGES only without translation ... like Chineees :9: we should have translation....

anyways thnx for reply.....

~*SütlüKakao*~
22-04-09, 21:57
If the arabic fans have questions about a news topic, or other stuff, they can always reach us through PM (Sending a private message on the forum to one of the moderators).
We are trying to provide all foreign members with translations in English. I think no-one can disagree that English is the main language that can help 2 foreign individuals to understand each other.
If some of you understand French, i would be pleased to help you and translate the Turkish news into French (or English). My dear friend **MegaStarkan** can help those who understand German by translating the requested text from Turkish into German.
But you guys need to understand that we don't have someone who can help us, we don't have someone who is fluent in Turkish AND in Arabic.

The reason why we call it "Other Languages" is pretty simple, we have members from different backgrounds, origins and languages. We made a category for those who want to post news articles published in their language, in their country, etc...

So please next time you write in Arabic alphabet, try to put a simple translation beneath your post. In English (maybe exceptional in German or French).

I hope you'll understand what I tried to say.
It just makes things easier for us.

TarkanColl will always welcome you and try to help with questions.

Duygu O.
TCFC Management

thnx my dear i do agree with this... posting things along with translations...

~*SütlüKakao*~
22-04-09, 22:01
ايه فيه غيرك مره مستانسه فيه عرب بس ياليت يحطون منتدى خااااص للعرب
الاشوشو انتي من وين؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Salam,

you can create one if you want no one will do it for you,,, but even though this is the best one I have seen so far...

Pinkya
22-04-09, 23:58
I find it odd
But why delete the replies in Arabic
This section is devoted to other languages
Assumed that everyone speaks their own language freely in this section

I hope that you accept the theory
And also activate the feature please copy and paste

Thank you
:41:

I find it odd
But why delete the replies in Arabic
This section is devoted to other languages
Assumed that everyone speaks their own language freely in this section

I hope that you accept the theory
And also activate the feature please copy and paste

Thank you
:41:

No you don't get it, we don't delete Arabic posts for fun. But you have to agree that we, as the management of this forum, have to follow every topic in this forum to avoid problems or arguements.
We can't do this with the demanded Arabic section you are asking for, simply because none of us understands Arabic. If you do write in Arabic, please try to add a translation beneath your post. Or try to post in English? Otherwise we won't understand what you are saying or asking. We're sorry but an exclusive Arabic section is impossible at the moment.
I think that is clear enough.

Once again, if you have question, please don't hesitate to ask them.

TurkishCofe
23-04-09, 09:39
Meraba to all,

What's going on in here?!?!!? please calm down everyone... having an exlusive Arabic Section is just imposible as indicated before,, and "Other Languages" if you are confused about it i think KarMa has already explained the purpose of it....

so PLEASE it's no big deal.....

dimehy
16-06-09, 21:53
mmm having an arabic section would have been great but it's just ok i understand why actually it's my first post here i'm really looking to learn turkish just for tarkan song's licris ,and to mention that i'm pleased to find arabs in here so hiiiiiiiii to all

cool girl
28-07-09, 01:03
Hello I am new member of the Forum
Do you welcome me, with you?

**MegaStarkan**
28-07-09, 01:17
You're welcome ;)

cool girl
28-07-09, 01:27
Thanks
Osman, but I have a question, why did not show my image and my signature?
Hltojd problem?

**MegaStarkan**
28-07-09, 01:33
I think at first Arabic countries should be more creative by making up names... then there'll be helpful hints

cool girl
28-07-09, 10:40
Hello Megastarkan
Do you have gone to a concert of Tarkan concerts?

stranger
29-07-09, 03:20
hi every one!
it's good to be back here :)
and i want to say that i'm ready for any sort of help i can do for the forum..
i know arabic and english well so feel free to ask anything :)

the admins here r so generous and helped me alot, you can depend on them in translating news ;)

dandona
31-07-09, 16:26
hey for evey body i want the last news about :54::35::52::30::35::48: PLEASE

dandona
31-07-09, 16:35
hey i can talk in english ,arabic and (turkish but not well) i just want to talk about TARKAN all the time please :O

benisev
04-08-09, 23:06
Hello, welcome. Aramıza hoşgeldin Tarkan sever!!

dandona
07-08-09, 00:35
hello guys are you ready to talk all the time about TARKAN ?

about me!! i'm ready!!