PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Pop star Tarkan slated for London gig in April

**MegaStarkan**
01-03-08, 14:42
Pop star Tarkan slated for London gig in April
Turkish pop star Tarkan will be performing live at London's world famous Wembley Arena next month in what will be the international superstar's first international outing to showcase songs from his latest album, "Metamorfoz" (Metamorphosis), the organizers of the concert said in a written statement this week.

The show is slated for April 13, and further concerts are planned for Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East, the UK-based promoters Absolute Events Ltd. said in the statement.
Tarkan's concert follows pop diva Sezen Aksu's successful Royal Albert Hall concert in October of 2007, also organized by Absolute Events. Tarkan's Wembley concert will be his first in the UK in eight years and has seen his British fans clamoring for news and tickets. One such fan, Ayşe Mustafa, said: "I'm so excited to hear Tarkan is coming to London. I went to see his show when he was previously in the UK and he was brilliant. Wembley Arena is a great venue and with a personality like Tarkan on stage, I'm going to be dancing the night away with my friends. He's a fantastic performer."

Popular Turkish nu-metal band MaNga will make a special guest appearance at the concert. Tickets for the concert can be purchased at www.livenation.co.uk

Source: Today's Zaman (http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=135243)

stranger
01-03-08, 20:43
i know Ashk will be thrilled by the news!! :17:
i'll kill you girl if you miss that concert!! :14:

D a N a
22-03-08, 05:21
wow ..

can you tell me in what chanell that the concert will be ?

thanx alot for this news

**MegaStarkan**
22-03-08, 12:44
wow ..

can you tell me in what chanell that the concert will be ?

thanx alot for this news
I guess you mean channel, right?
I don't think that they'll broadcast live.

luckystar1982
04-07-08, 02:54
Hi

where can i introduce myself. i am english speaking.. from england. and im just wondering.. thanks

i went to this concert and id like to tell people about it.

**MegaStarkan**
04-07-08, 02:56
Hi

where can i introduce myself. i am english speaking.. from england. and im just wondering.. thanks

i went to this concert and id like to tell people about it.
Click here (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67) to introduce yourself :)
You just have to open a new thread.