PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Turkish megastar Tarkan obliged to sing for eight hours without break at gun point

~Ashk~
25-02-08, 23:08
22 Feb 2008 18:55

Tashkent-APA. Turkish megastar Tarkan, who was participating in the wedding party in Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, was obliged to sing for eight hours without a break.

APA reports that the incident happened last year. Tarkan agreed to sing in the wedding party of one of the famous persons in Uzbekistan for $270,000 and left for Tashkent. Megastar sang for two hours and wanted to leave. But the hosts threatened him with gun and made him continue to sing. So, Tarkan was obliged to sing for eight hours without a break.

I don't know how true this is but it makes me Laugh!:18:
i guess that means i don't believe it!:16:

**MegaStarkan**
25-02-08, 23:18
Oh, thank you for the translation
I've read this in the Turkish section. I don't know, maybe it's true.
But usually it's not Tarkan's habit to sing at a wedding.
Lately, I watched videos on YouTube where Tarkan had sung at a wedding.
I asked the girl who have added the videos and she told me that they were taped last year in Russia.
It's just unprofessional.... :S

~Ashk~
26-02-08, 14:29
yeah
i quite agree.
but most celebrities have taken this route to earn quick bucks.
oh, well...
if it is true, what the hell were his entourage & bodyguard doing while he was threatened at gunpoint?!

stranger
29-02-08, 15:14
i can hardly believe it but it's really funny :18:
Tarkan continued to sing for another 6 hours with a gun on his head!!:9: :28:

Nephtis
03-03-08, 23:48
I doubt it is true but it's not funny either.

hamada
05-03-08, 00:06
lool .... gun !!

if they faced me with gun .. iwill be not only sing ... iwill do every thing for them ... heheeeeee

SuN_RoSe
13-03-08, 19:59
:18: unbelievable....how difficult is life today...but I have just imagined for a second... :7: Sing!!! Sing!!!.....:18: