PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan returns from his Spain trip...

wengin
29-04-06, 23:51
Tarkan has just returned to Turkey from his holiday in Spain with his darling Bilge Öztürk.

As soon as he got off from plane he replied to criticisms which have been directed to him about his English album 'Come Closer'.

'If anyone exists who knows better English than me in non-speaking country,let's see.Oh!!I dont care if they dont like it,who cares?' he reacted.

News in Turkish:
http://www.ucankus.com/haberic.asp?pw=23722

29/4/2006

Olya TnUnited
02-03-07, 23:50
that's right!!! I'm russian and speak english with accent! and u know what?? ppl like it! and Tarkan's accent is really nice! so whatever! Album is great!

wengin
03-03-07, 01:30
That's great you liked his album, you know he's the best.His songs are generally adored by Mexican & Spanish ppl beside Russians in RF.He had many concerts there as you know,a lot of Russian fans out there.

gence
03-03-07, 13:10
ı agree with you. ı don't know eng. very well but ı can feel that tarkan's album is the best

Olya TnUnited
03-03-07, 13:17
oh yeah! and this album is a key to his success in America...here not all ppl know him ,but they will soon! I miss Russia though, it was different there....but still wait for his concerts in States :)

wengin
03-03-07, 23:21
Have you ever been to his concerts in Russia? It must be great, i've been to all his concerts in Istanbul and neighbour cities. I'm his concert addicted:10: :10:

TarkanKari
04-03-07, 07:04
I really liked very much his english album. I had someone to bring it for me from the states, because here, in Argentina he is not known yet. If he starts in the States it always impacts downwards.. so you never know.. one day I can have him down here. in the meantime I have to see his concerts through youtube :(
By the way, belly dancing is very popular here. There are lots of schools / institutes teaching it. So if he comes we have half of duties done :)

TarkanKari
04-03-07, 07:18
Oh, forgot something..... Wengin, I've been looking at the turkish sections of the forum trying to understand some news. But one caught my eye, in the "habeler news" they talk about something about "mortagage". Can I get a little summary about it?
And last favour... there is an interview to Murat Boz and the only thing I understood was "tarkan" and it is repeated so many times that I would like to know what is happening. I know he is or was Tarkan's vocalist.
Thanks a bunch

**MegaStarkan**
04-03-07, 14:27
Oh, forgot something..... Wengin, I've been looking at the turkish sections of the forum trying to understand some news. But one caught my eye, in the "habeler news" they talk about something about "mortagage". Can I get a little summary about it?
And last favour... there is an interview to Murat Boz and the only thing I understood was "tarkan" and it is repeated so many times that I would like to know what is happening. I know he is or was Tarkan's vocalist.
Thanks a bunch
Now you can read this report about mortgage:) I translated it. To see it click here (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?p=51178#post51178).
Usually we put our translations to the section Internet News (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37).
I didn't translate the one report about Murat Boz because it's not important. But let me give you some details about this report:
Murat Boz said that Tarkan is showing his support to him by giving him his song "Püff". Murat Boz is somehow sick of people who always say that he is imitating Tarkan. He has been Tarkan's background vocalist for 5 years.

TurkishCofe
04-03-07, 15:28
How come they say such things about Tarkan!! I love his songs I've known Tarkan since 1994 I think he's gr888888

TarkanKari
04-03-07, 21:34
Thanks!!! for the patience! :)