PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan NEWS I never kne :S!

Olya TnUnited
07-11-07, 11:22
ok, I went to russian site (network whatever) MAIL.RU and typed in Tarkan (in russian of course )...then Bilge and so on...well, there's been one forum always popping out-it's Azerbajianian forum for Tarkan. Everything is in russian there, so I could read it all. Nothing new happened there since 2005 so far as I saw, but some news totally cracked me up...I never heard them in such interpretation lol well, first of all, if you guys didn't know, Tarkan got married to Bilge in Dominikan Republic long time ago in 2005 (?)...new ha? I didn't know that :28: ....then, there was some interview with Bilge taken back (again) in 2005 in LA. She was talking about Tarkan's then upcoming English album and that when she sees him listening to its songs- she is crying :9: ...weird lol...well, then she said Tarkan cooks really good( especially italian food ), they happy to live in US together, they shop together, cook together, live together, dance together :18: ...(sleep together hahahaha), then she said he loves some stuff she cooks with ...beans? :10: haha! Told ya! Tarkan was kind of mexican :P (to Verem!)...then I found somethng how they celebrated New Years of 2005 or 06...well it said they spent it in club MASLAK VENUE, they were in VIP room all the time, danced, and Tarkan was sedning flying kisses to girls all night :9: lol (WTF?):28:
I'm sorry you guys, but imagining all that, I have nothing left but to laugh only looooool....in my imagination it appeared to be a very funny picture :)) I loved that forum lol those guys are fun (seems to be)

ok, here is the link and I guess I'll join them :))
http://tarkan-cool.narod.ru/fotoalbum/foto.html
Love, Olya:20:

stranger
08-11-07, 13:11
hey SURIKOVA !!
i don't know what to say ??!! :9:
i mean obviously some of those are extremely wrong!!
i think you'll have a lot of job to do if joined that forum !! :28:

do TARKAN really like beans ????????????? cook Italian food ????
please let me know :4:

oh!! by the way ...
i didn't know that they sleep together !! :9: :18:

Arabian Dudu
08-11-07, 13:49
HI :27: Girlz !!
OH MY GOD !! :9:
THAT IS .......
WIERD !!!!
IS HE REALLY MARRIED ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :9:
I AM TOTALLY SHOCKED !!
IT IS NOT GETING INTO MY MIND !! :5:

I agree with stranger in - fact !!
you will have alot to do if you rigestered there !!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ??!!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE GOT MARRIED :6: AND NO ONE HEARD ABOUT IT !!??!!??!!

THAT IS ...... SO ...... WIERD !! :16:

I AM NOT BUYING !!!! :13:
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG !!
THESE ARE ROAMERS !!
AT LEAST I HOPE !!

;CAUSE THEY ARE NOT MENTIONED ANY WHERE ELSE AND ....
WE WOULDN'T MISS THE DETAILS OF THE OCCASION IF IT IS REAL !!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY !!

I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD , TOO .. BUT ....
DOES HE KNOW HOW TO COOK IT ????!!!!

DOES HE LIKE BEANS REALLY ??!!

I AM SHOCKED !!
AND I HAVE NO MORE TO SAY !!

THANK YOU Olya , for sharing the shocking news !! :29:

Inge
08-11-07, 16:13
Hey sure they are not married...they say it all the time, they don't believe in marriage, they don't think a ring on their finger would do anything for their relationship. But he said, if we want children we will get married because children should not suffer from the decisions of the parents (meaning, some people look down on children who are from an unmarried couple)

And beans...every country has some bean dishes...some are boring, others are great...and the Turkish ones, you will love them! They usually cook them with garlic, olive oil, tomatoes and onions...so I am sure it tastes good! With some thick Turkish yoghurt (yoghurt is a Turkish word) and with bread and butter rice...yummy!!!

love, Inge

stranger
08-11-07, 22:51
hmmmmm ..
maybe TARKAN would invite us to beans dinner or lunch oneday!! :10:

Verem06
13-11-07, 12:54
:18: :18: beans...I like it sometimes too lol...omg italian food...Tarkan come to my house for a dinner :18: :18:

alinka_malinka
11-02-08, 20:09
privet!kak dela?i vpravdy idiotskii sait!!!!!!!

Olya TnUnited
18-06-08, 15:39
hahahaha!!!! yeah, well I like beans, and as Inge mentioned in some dishes it tastes yaaammy! well anyway, that was fun for me to read those "news"...sometimes I still do go to russian sites and discover something new everyday! Like on this recent one it said that Tarkan went to USA cuz he had an affair with some rich daddy's daughter and got her pregnant, so he had to run away LOLs!!! bla la la! LMAO! and ROFL! all together!:28: :18: