PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : türkcell fotografi ariyorum, yardim edebilir misiniz

Inge
25-10-07, 19:01
Merhaba herkese,

su an, bir fotografi ariyorum, Turkcell takvimden.
Su fotograf ta, Tarkan samanda, arkasi sey var ya, scarecrow, yani "kus korkunc" falan bir sey...ve, beyaz pantalonu var, normal pantalon degil ama eski, uzun ic camasir falan...

lütfen bu fotograf burada paylasabilir misin? Bu fotografta bir sey ariyorum, görmk istiyorum...

cünkü yahoo tarkanclub bu fotograf ta paylasmis oldu, ama belki orada "bir yerde" biraz fotoshop olmus...diye dusundum...

lutfen original versiyonu paylasabilir misiniz

tesekkurler!!

Inge

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/tarkanmadness/kalender04.jpg

Bumu ? :4:

Inge
26-10-07, 00:11
evettt. tesekkürler.
ah.:1:
fotograf burada ayni. demek ki, photoshop degildi, veya, original fotograf ta biraz fotoshop de var.

yahoo tarkanclubcular dediler ki orada "kisisel parcasinin sekili" cok belli gösteriyor...:10:

degil mi???:9:

:18: hahaha

I am very serious though! I never saw it before but Emine said "erection"with this picture and then I noticed, but I would not really say erecttion...but there is something there isn't there?

Most definitely YES! :4:
I agree that it's not a "clear" erection, but it is kinda poppin out tho.. a real eye-catcher for sure :21:

Inge
26-10-07, 01:02
gördün mu once Duygu? Veya simdi ilk kez mi gördun?

hahahah gelipte halimi gördun mü...hahahaha:18: :18: :18:

Cogunlukla dikkat ederim pantolonlarina:18: Özellikle deri pantolon giydiginde lmao:28: Birde su "horny" bakislari varya... Lol makes me laugh

**MegaStarkan**
26-10-07, 01:13
ben resimi daha önce görmüsdümde sizin kadar incelememisdim :D
vays nerelere bakiyorsunuz siz :P ama bence resimin amaci odu. belki gercek degil....

scorpioness
26-10-07, 01:36
şştttt:13: :18: :18: :18: bi orası kalmıstı karışmadıgınız ya :18:

Inge
26-10-07, 01:53
ben resimi daha önce görmüsdümde sizin kadar incelememisdim :D
vays nerelere bakiyorsunuz siz :P ama bence resimin amaci odu. belki gercek degil....

gercek degil mi?:9:
o ne amannnn?
corap mi:18: :18:

Umh.. corap olsa biraz daha siserdi bence :18:

**MegaStarkan**
26-10-07, 02:34
ya caktirmayin corap olsun :D
allahtan rütük yok :D

stranger
26-10-07, 02:36
I agree that it's not a "clear" erection, but it is kinda poppin out tho..

hey girlz !!
nice topic to talk about :28:
loooool !!!
when i saw the word "erection" i was like ......:9:
i know some one who's living with that everyday ....!!
damn she's lucky !!!!!!

Inge
26-10-07, 02:45
hahahaha everybody you are all cracking me up..
you know these pictures are very erotic and very symbolic also, I once wrote a Freudian analysis for all the pictures..

like for instance this picture has a phallic symbol, the rake, is standing upright in the correct angle...and the scarecrow on the back has a ripped open belly that also look like female genitals...the pictures are full of such symbols they are very rich with "upright poles"and "openings"if you get my point...

for example the melon eating...you see him eating the melon, pushoing his lips into the red flesh of the fruit, and on the back of the picture you see the knife stabbed in another melon...very symbolic of sex.
Whoever created these photo settings must have been knowing what he or she was doing..

Or the drinking bottle between his thighs...standing up like that, and his hand touching it...and the horse in the background as a symbol of "stallion", animal-like lust...

all those pictures are like that, the dripping of honey and water, even the shape of the goats lips is erotic..

just check it out!

love, Inge

stranger
26-10-07, 03:25
yeah you're right i remember those too ...
naughty TARKAN !!

does anyone know or have TARKANs playboy pics ???
loooool things is getting better here ....!!!

Olya TnUnited
26-10-07, 04:21
OMG! shame on you girls! I would never see that....well may be never! :18:

mcggs
26-10-07, 09:55
ee sizde artık saçmalıyorsunuz bence :18: telefon olabilir belki.. ne dersiniz? :18:

Olya TnUnited
26-10-07, 10:31
Gosh! I'm a sinful woman thinking about those things here !:18:

Inge, where have you been for so long?? :D:D:D:D:D Now I'm so ashamed to look at his pics and his eyes, I'm like :ok, I'm not looking, not looking...no way! I am looking! hahahahaha:28: :28:

sarıpapatya
26-10-07, 14:21
ohh ohh ohh arkadaşlar naptınız yaa ben hiç dikkat etmemişim bakşimdi ayrıca nıye başka bişey oldunu düşünüyosunuzki:18: :18: :28: valla hiç gülüceğim yoktu...

Lmao there is no reason to feel ashamed :4: He is an healthy man, we are perfectly functioning women so what's the problem :18:

airjunior17
26-10-07, 16:13
that is normally i think, Tarkan's choice

Inge
26-10-07, 16:17
yes he put his hand there and his "sock":18: :18: :18:

gence
26-10-07, 16:49
hahahaha everybody you are all cracking me up..
you know these pictures are very erotic and very symbolic also, I once wrote a Freudian analysis for all the pictures..

like for instance this picture has a phallic symbol, the rake, is standing upright in the correct angle...and the scarecrow on the back has a ripped open belly that also look like female genitals...the pictures are full of such symbols they are very rich with "upright poles"and "openings"if you get my point...

for example the melon eating...you see him eating the melon, pushoing his lips into the red flesh of the fruit, and on the back of the picture you see the knife stabbed in another melon...very symbolic of sex.
Whoever created these photo settings must have been knowing what he or she was doing..

Or the drinking bottle between his thighs...standing up like that, and his hand touching it...and the horse in the background as a symbol of "stallion", animal-like lust...

all those pictures are like that, the dripping of honey and water, even the shape of the goats lips is erotic..

just check it out!

love, Inge
vawwww inge.I haven't analysed him so closely before .You re very scrupulous:20: It is really meaningful

Olya TnUnited
27-10-07, 03:31
Lmao there is no reason to feel ashamed :4: He is an healthy man, we are perfectly functioning women so what's the problem :18:
hahaha !!! exactly normally functioning! lol I wanna hear what's Tarkan's version of his pic :P

Olya TnUnited
27-10-07, 03:35
yes he put his hand there and his "sock":18: :18: :18:

haha! ok, so then I'll put a couple of socks in some of my places too!:5: :14:

stranger
27-10-07, 20:37
haha! ok, so then I'll put a couple of socks in some of my places too!:5: :14:

thanx for the tip sis ...:20: !!
:18: :18: :18:

Olya TnUnited
27-10-07, 22:21
yeah! but don't get mixed where to put socks! cuz if you put them in all places you would look like a hybrid!:18: :28: :18: :28: :18: :28:

SuN_RoSe
28-10-07, 12:21
Shame,shame on you all :28:...poor guy...:18:
leave his ''sock'' or whatever it is in peace... :18: I couldnt believe my eyes..i looked the picture then read below and.........everything changed :5:
the picture became clearer....auu im not looking..err...goodbye! :19:

stranger
28-10-07, 20:20
yeah! but don't get mixed where to put socks! cuz if you put them in all places you would look like a hybrid!:18: :28: :18: :28: :18: :28:

NOO trust me i'll never mix that up !! :18: