PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : correction on previous message! This is the official Myspace for tarkan

Inge
10-10-07, 04:06
Hi all,

I have to apologize to you all, I just found out I gave wrong
information.
As I told you about the fake myspace accounts for Tarkan, I checked
with Ozlen from HITT and she told me the ones I showed her were not
theirs, I assumed they did not have a myspace account at all.

But Rocio from the Spanish fanclub told us that she has been at HITT
this summer and talked with Ozlen too, and there she showed them the
OFFICIAL myspace account for Tarkan.

So I am sorry I assumed they did not have any and they were all
fake, but it seems that they do have an official one.

Here is the address:

http://www.myspace.com/tarkancom

As you will see this account is not very much alive (just like
tarkan.com, the home page). There have been no accepted friends, and the last update was May 2007.

I will contact Ozlen and tell her we would love to interact with
Tarkan through myspace. Let's hope he will respond to the fans on
this site.

Sorry for the confusion and for misinforming you, I did not know
about this site. I thought there were only fake ones...

love, Inge

Olya TnUnited
10-10-07, 04:46
yes, but the last time they logged in was September 5th, because it's american time on there :)

anyway, it's good everything FINALLY cleared out! I hope this page wuill be improved to be better cuz it kinda looks too "fan made"...I mean unprofessional...But I really like this idea of some fan community there and if Tarkan can interact with us somehow :))

Thank you Inge!:20:

stranger
10-10-07, 12:52
TARKANs official myspace !!
hope TARKAN would find some time to spend with his fans ..
that would be soooo co0o0ool ...

thanx INGE ^^

~Ashk~
10-10-07, 16:09
thanx!
site is pretty dead at the mo, ye i do hope he takes some time out to go on it

Arabian Dudu
10-10-07, 17:04
WOW !! :4:
That Is SoO CoOoOL !!
I hope they will response , so we can get a chance to contact with (TARKAN) !! :4:
Thank you , inge ..
and don't even bother we forgot about the previous message ! ;p :20:
Really "WOW" !! :1:

**MegaStarkan**
10-10-07, 17:43
I hope that this one is 100% Tarkan's myspace. Well, we will see....
Thank you Inge

Olya TnUnited
11-10-07, 03:56
hey Kenan! remember you said that this fake tarkan never wrote anything in turkish to you? well, he did...some lyrics from HUP! he posted it as a comment on your page saying :oh, nice profile...thank you...and then kalp...bla bla bla I was like okkkkkkk... :D:D:D:D:18:

**MegaStarkan**
11-10-07, 13:00
hey Kenan! remember you said that this fake tarkan never wrote anything in turkish to you? well, he did...some lyrics from HUP! he posted it as a comment on your page saying :oh, nice profile...thank you...and then kalp...bla bla bla I was like okkkkkkk... :D:D:D:D:18:
:18: :18: :18: :18:
yes and once he also wrote "merhaba" in his message to me :18:
that was the only turkish word too :D

Inge
11-10-07, 13:47
yes, but the last time they logged in was September 5th, ... I hope this page wuill be improved to be better cuz it kinda looks too "fan made"...I mean unprofessional...

Personally I don't think it looks unprofessional. I just these days EVERYTHING looks professional, because all these HTML codes are available to everyone and it is hard to see the difference between some fan made site and a professional one. Everyone is using the same equipment and computer freaks will be able to make such great looking things.

I mean look at the previous sites we discussed, looking if that was Tarkan or not? These people copied the exact same background into their myspace page.

It is probably because I am OLD (hahaha) but back in my days (cracky voice)...I mean it was impossoble 15 years ago to pretend to be a professional on the internet. THEY would have all the equipment. And then everything became available to everyone...

I am still struggling to make my own Myspace look anywahere close to the fake fan sites but there is no way that I can do it. If all myspace sites would like mine, and Tarkan's official myspace look like the way it looks now, no one would say his site looked unprofessional...

http://www.myspace.com/ingeversteegt

Now THIS is a Myspace that looks unprofessional!

love, Inge

Nephtis
11-10-07, 15:03
you can make a myspace profile look professional...but you can't make a website look professional if you don't have the resources to do so...so it's about myspace, not websites in general because on myspace you are editing a page that is already done. and btw it doesn't take a lot to understand they're not real, at least if you don't believe in everything you see >_>

Olya TnUnited
11-10-07, 18:11
HI Inge!! wanna say welcome to myspace ! :)) and if you still have troubles I'll be happy to help you there! cuz you can do much more....like put in any music and layout and whatever )) ok, gotta run now!

Lve, Olya

**MegaStarkan**
11-10-07, 23:14
Yeah, Olya is good at doing myspace-pages :D She even did it for me :P
But in fact I'm still unprofessional like Inge. I've never learnt how to do it by myself :P

Olya TnUnited
12-10-07, 02:56
hey Kenan! I made another page again! add me :)

www.myspace.com/besedina (http://www.myspace.com/besedina)

besedina is my family's name :)