PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : hi^^

Nephtis
11-09-07, 18:00
hiyall..well first of all thanks to megastarkan(I guess your name's Kenan?) for leading me here, I can't understand a word of Turkish so it would have been a little difficult to get here. anyway I'm Elena from Italy, allegedly one of the few persons that know Tarkan in Italy lol there are some but we're not many XD
so.. I hope I can keep me up to date with all the news about Tarkan and maybe also learn a little Turkish through this board ;)
:4:

**MegaStarkan**
11-09-07, 18:13
You did it! Yeah, my name is Kenan :)
Hope you will enjoy our board for a long time Elena :)
How did you get to hear about Tarkan?

devilscream
11-09-07, 19:03
welcome to us Elena

Nephtis
11-09-07, 19:34
thanks for the welcome and about how I got to know Tarkan...back in the year when Holly Valance's Kiss Kiss was out, I heard in a tv program in Italy a song that I recognized as the same song but a bit different, so I searched for it on the web and at the end I found out that the original version of that song was by Tarkan. I downloaded the mp3, liked the song and forgot about Tarkan and the song after a while XD then a few months ago, a girl posted the link to the Simarik video on an italian board I go to, so I watched the video..then I looked for the official site..and well the rest is history, I've listened to all his albums, watched all his videos, obsessed everyone with him and so on *lol* so you see some people do know Tarkan here but they all got to know him in weird ways like me, which is a shame actually, we miss his talent.

Hello there Elena !
Im Duygu, the female moderator of this crazy board xD
Welcome to T-Coll, and i hope u'll enjoy this board as much as i do.
We do our upper bests to translate the news about Tarkan asap, i don't think u'll have to miss something about him. :20: If you want us to translate something just ask it pls. :1:

Loves, Duygu

gence
11-09-07, 22:13
Welcome to Tarkancoll,Elena.I'm sure that you will enjoy here.:1:

tarkan's angel
13-09-07, 10:27
hi baby ,,,,,,,,
welcome to our group :29:

Arabian Dudu
13-09-07, 14:31
Hi :27: Elena ..
how are you ?
i know you will LOVE :10: this forum !
and i know you will have so much fun ..
and you will never miss a THING !!
it is great that you made it and registed in here ..
both of us YOU and ME were leaded by KENAN as i see ..
thanks goes to him .. :29:
any way :-
you are welcome here .. :4:
hope you will find and make alot of friendships :21:
take care , and have fun ..
see u around ..

Nephtis
18-09-07, 00:49
thank you all for the welcome :)