PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Levent's Interview [Tarkan's Bodyguard]

It has been 6 years now that he’s been Tarkan’s privat bodyguard: “I risk my own life to save his. I breathe with him and i follow him footstep by footstep everywhere he goes to.

Levent Agaoglu, who has been in this sector for 15 years; is now a part of Tarkan’s bodyguard team for the last 6 years and Tarkan made him his security consultant. The ‘local bodyguard’ follows him like his own shadow; “Tarkan attaches high- importance to security, I don’t sleep till he goes to bed and falls asleep and when he wakes up I’m always ready for my duty”he says.

He carries on with his story and started to tell that he’s been working in a club with keeping drunk guys from the ladies’ toilet. There’s not a single artist or not a single organisation which i didn’t work for up to now.

When did you start with this job?
15 years ago i’d started to work in a fitness centre in Ümraniye (Istanbul) and thanks to people i’ve met there i started to work in the security sector.

What was your first job?
My first job was to prevent drunk customers to enter the wrong rooms.

And now u’re protecting an international celebrity!
Yes that’s right, but i didn’t directly come from the toilet doors to this point. I’ve been to several organisations, concerts, stadiums and i worked for numerous artists.

Protecting a celebrity is probably a hard job! Did you have a special education for this?
When i’ve started to work in this sector there was not a single education for this job. I’ve coached myself and worked in almost every Turkish organisation. Since the law has changed i’ve got my licence.

Was security not important back in the day?
Privat security agencies started with Ahmet San. He has seen a absence of security in the Turkish music sector. He used security agencies for Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Tarkan, Mustafa Sandal and Emrah concerts and increased the importance of security.

How did you start to work with Tarkan?
We used the work in Tarkan’s organisations as VIP security back in the time. I got the offer to work in a party organisation where Tarkan’s manager Uygar Atas was present too. Then they’ve offered me a job as Tarkan’s privat bodyguard.

You’ve accepted the offer immediatly cause it was Tarkan right ?
I was very doubtful at tirst actually. I’ve was like “Is it right to work with Tarkan one-to-one?” Tarkan needed someone 24/7 to protect him, so I had to enter his business, social and privat life....

You’ve made a very hard decision but you’re working 6 years for Tarkan now.
Yes i’ve decided to work for him cause you can’t improve yourself and be successful without taking risks.

What did you gain with this job?
I’ve learned English, I went to over 50 concerts and organisations abroad. I’ve made researches about security in those countries and tried to make new friends in the security sector. Tarkan plays a big part of this success with moral and material support.

Is it hard to work with him?
If you’re working with an international artist you’re performance has to be extremly high. You have to improve your apparel and speaking style. When ordinary people think once, you have to think three times.

Does Tarkan pay alot of attention on security?
Yes he does alot. He’s talking constantly about it and deliberates with the security team about the stuff which have to be done.

How do you prepare yourself on concerts? How do you take precautions?
We take precautions at the very beginning when his stage is starting to have been made. When we enter and leave the hotel we use different passes. Nobody can enter the stage before, during or after the rehearsal and neither on the concert date, only the security team can. We’re doing our very bests to let Tarkan feel happy and satisfied. Even when there are problems we try to solve it without any inconveniences for Tarkan.

stranger
02-09-07, 23:02
Oh MYYYYYYYYYYYYY Gooooooooooood :1:
i just don't know what to say :7:

O GOD !! Ii love it .....
i wish i have such devoted bodyguard !!

thanx KARMA for the effort :22:

You're welcome, glad u've enjoyed it :20:

stranger
02-09-07, 23:13
LEVENT never spoke about his personal life , right??
did he ever thought about marriage , he's old enough to have a wife i guess??

Well i know he's almost 40 y.o, but i can't tell you if he's married or not.. dunno

~Ashk~
03-09-07, 22:39
OMG!
where do u guys get these info's from!!
thanx for sharing!!

Olya TnUnited
11-10-07, 10:17
wow! thank you Karma!! I was actually searching for some info about Levent on google and forum's link popped up :)) so I was like :ok, what's in there?? ok, I got one question now: what's his last name? is it Levent Akaoglu?

Inge
11-10-07, 12:24
I have read his name spelled differently.

His last name is usually spelled Agaoglu, but I have also seen written:
Levent Süleymanagaoglu. Maybe it is abbreviated to Agaoglu because his last name is so long.
On another site they wrote Levent S. Agaoglu.
This could mean that the "Süleyman' part is his middle name, not part of his last name.

love, Inge

stranger
11-10-07, 12:32
hey SURIKUVA :21:
i finally found someone who's looking for info's
about LEVENT ^^
i was also searching for info's about him when i first joined this
forum .... !!!

about his name it's .. LEVENT SULEYMAN AGAOGLU
and here is a link for my request where you will find LEVENTs
official site .. and other info's ^^

http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5134

This could mean that the "Süleyman' part is his middle name, not part of his last name.

yes .. it is his middle name ..
and it's from arabic origin too ..

Olya TnUnited
12-10-07, 02:59
oooh! ok, thank you girls :)) I finally found something usefull :)) and also saw who he was "protecting" before Tarkan....soooo , this guy is good to be with in dangerous time ha?;)

deniz_candeger
22-11-08, 23:01
What dedin gurban ??? :))

siboss1992
29-11-08, 22:25
thank you very much for this information Karma..

Bounce21
02-12-08, 08:42
O zaten evli, 1 oglu da var :) Paylastigin icin tesekkurler .