PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : 2006 interview Almanyada televisyon Ingilizce subtitles

Inge
10-08-07, 01:48
Hi all, merhaba herkese...:41:

For all of you non-German speaking fans I made English subtitles for the very funny interview that Tarkan had with Stefan Raab at his Tv total show.
It is only part one, and there will be two more parts, I intend to do the restaurant interview too, and then the other one with the lady in Istanbul...
But this is a start, okay?
Please let me know what you think of it and if you like it, give it a good rating!
Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6DL5kvtF1I

love, Inge:20:

Great video for those who don't understand any German, Inge !
I absolutely love Stefan Raab, Tarkan's German pronunciation is so funny :28:

Offtopic: you should watch Stefan Raab on the one with the BloodHound Gang, just amazing :36:

Inge
10-08-07, 03:32
Yes Tarkan's German became Americanized...
but back in 1995 it was still okay...his German was lost somewhere in 1996. Because when I met him in 1995 in Holland and we talked German without any problem, then in 1997 I met him again, in Köln, and I talked German and he starts talking English back to me, I was like...what the F??? Okay we'll talk English then....He told me later that he lost his German.

But you know what? He can not only understand German...he understands Dutch too!!! I asked him...slowly..."Kun je mij ook verstaan als ik Nederlands spreek?" He said, yes I can understand you...shocking!!! But most German speakers understand Dutch. Just imagine Tarkan can understand Dutch! At least parts of it...Did you ever realise that? He suddenly felt so...close...after me learning Turkish for him and all...

thanks for the advise on Stefan Raab, I will check it!

Inge
10-08-07, 03:48
hahaha just checked the bloodhound gang...I am glad Tarkan did not do that!
my eyes would have dropped out of their sockets!

gence
10-08-07, 13:08
Thanks inge.it is perfecttt.I don't understand German I did wonder what they are saying.I'm waiting for the other videos with eng. subtitles.:20: thank you

dilaraer
10-08-07, 14:42
Yes Tarkan's German became Americanized...
but back in 1995 it was still okay...his German was lost somewhere in 1996. Because when I met him in 1995 in Holland and we talked German without any problem, then in 1997 I met him again, in Köln, and I talked German and he starts talking English back to me, I was like...what the F??? Okay we'll talk English then....He told me later that he lost his German.

But you know what? He can not only understand German...he understands Dutch too!!! I asked him...slowly..."Kun je mij ook verstaan als ik Nederlands spreek?" He said, yes I can understand you...shocking!!! But most German speakers understand Dutch. Just imagine Tarkan can understand Dutch! At least parts of it...Did you ever realise that? He suddenly felt so...close...after me learning Turkish for him and all...

thanks for the advise on Stefan Raab, I will check it!

well, i have to say that i don't really believe that he lost his german...for sure he won't speak it like his original language but someone who understands so much german as he does has the potential to re-learn it very fast...
i have some examples in my surrounding like my uncle who has moved back to turkey in the early 90's or my mum's childhood friend who didn't talk german for 20 years...then she came to visit us in germany and within 3 weeks she got it back again (with a strong accent, but anyway:20: )

so i think tarkan just doesn't want to talk in german because it is not perfect anymore and as we know he always wants to be over 100% perfect
in his deeds and work i could imajine that he doesn't want to talk in broken german in publicity...it's just my point of view:)

ps: yes, dutch is understandable for german-speakers sometimes...if you pronounce it clearly and speak slowly one can get what you mean...some written dutch words looks similar to german words:)

Well.. i can't blame him actually, 'cause being multilingual is confusing sometimes. I'm like answering questions of my french teacher in English or when i'm on holiday in Turkey i start using Dutch words to ppl who don't understand a fff of what im talkin about,etc.. :9:

But i was wondering does he speak or understand any french ?

hahaha just checked the bloodhound gang...I am glad Tarkan did not do that!
my eyes would have dropped out of their sockets!

LoooL ***imagining Tarkan*** :9:
I'd do the "got-beer?-look of Homer :28:
http://macdesktops.com/Previews/BC01HomerPreview240.jpg

Olya TnUnited
10-08-07, 20:29
you know guys, I think if he would start living in Germany again he would speak german without any problem...I guess it all depends on environment...cuz he speaks English and Turkish cuz basicly his environment is english and turkish lol so he didn't lost german but just (not forget), but like....lost expirience in it lol smthng like that :)) anyway....I'm glad I'm back here, didn't check this forum for long :))):1:

**MegaStarkan**
10-08-07, 23:10
Well I didn't really watch the video again :P I'm sure Inge did it great :)
Thank you Inge for your efforts for foreign fans!
I think that he is speaking English more than German because it is more international. Furthermore English is for people who don't speak German fluently, easier than the German language.

PS: missed ya too olya :D

Olya TnUnited
10-08-07, 23:17
what's up Kenan ? ;))

Olya TnUnited
10-08-07, 23:24
omg! this bloodhound gangs thing is crazy!!!! hahahahahaha well, I can't imagine Tarkan like that, but he looks crazy when he crosses his eyes!!! hahahahaha :D:D:D:D thank you Karma!:20:

Lol np olya:20:
I like your sig, i had plans to start a manip-topic with pictures like your signature... Hmm maybe i should ? :4:

Olya TnUnited
11-08-07, 00:04
haha! thanks :))) well, yeah, I do it when there is nothing to do :P there are a couple more but my other friends are on them lol :))):1:
btw, I forgot to thank you for Translation those interview in English!!! THANK YOU!! :)):41:

Well.. you're welcome. I do my best :4:
I'm gonna open a Forum Games section now for foreign members.. See ya over there :20:

Olya TnUnited
11-08-07, 06:27
o! that would be cool!! ;)) so yeah,m I'm here ;)