PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : tarkan's videos

miss music
09-08-07, 03:21
Merhaba from Serbia! Tarkan have a lot of fans here, it hust he doesn't know that yet! :28: OK, I wanted to ask if there is someone who can burn for me some of Tarkan's videos, and than to send me by post? Maybe none of u have never try this, but it's interesting, or maybe it's even better to change stuffs. Kiss for all of u!

Olya TnUnited
09-08-07, 09:49
ammmm hi miss music! well, the only thing I can say is don't post such requests publicly :)) cuz noone will respond apperently, becuz of the piracy and privacy reasons...that's understandable....

These kinda stuff are negotiable... of course if you find someone who wants to send you some CDs or posters why not right?

But if you'd say which videos you wanna have or which videos you don't have in your collection, maybe we could upload them on a sharing site and help you downloading it :20:

miss music
09-08-07, 16:05
OK, thanks for responding, and here are the videos that i have: Bu gece, kuzu kuzu (acoustic), sikidim, simarik and dudu. I know that thing about piracy, it just i really need to get some Tarkan's videos but i can't do it by myself, maybe i didn't mention that i use slow connection, so i cab't download big files, so the best thing would be that someone who can, burn me a cd with videos. Thanks anyway

Olya TnUnited
10-08-07, 12:47
well I donno, I just got a DVD from tyhe eBay, however I know ti's not authorized lol , but yeah...if you can you can try it :)):41:

wandoo
09-01-08, 14:14
i have a lot of tarkan dvd qualty videos i f you want to have please send private message

dvd kalitesinde tarkan videolarına sahip olmak için özele mesaj at