PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Can some one please translate this video!

~Ashk~
26-06-07, 19:11
i hope i'm posting this in the right place!
i would luv the hear a full translation of this video, i hope some one can help
:41:

X-BjZRCj1IA

**MegaStarkan**
26-06-07, 20:28
R=Reporter (off-speaker)
T=Tarkan
A=There is now and then something written. I don't know how to call it *lol*

At the beginning of this video Tarkan talks just about the situation in his studio. He tells that guitarists are coming and going and other musicians.

R: According Tarkan his new Turkish album is going to be different than his former albums, and we think it’s also an assertive one.
T: I think it’s not really an assertive one. But I like it. Every song is special. Actually we are always striving to do the best.
A: Is he changing his image?
T: We are always trying to bring something new, be it the music or style or whatever. I think, I acquired maturity and it’s the turning point of my career.
R: Furthermore, in recent days Tarkan says among to his closest acquaintances that he want’s to marry Bilge and want’s to have a child.
A: The engagement is soon!!
T: Yeah, I have read this in the newspaper. We have had a relationship since 6 years. We didn’t decide to marry yet. But we aren’t also frightened to do this step.
I’m also profoundly convinced that I would be a good father. I want to have a child. I don’t know whether this world needs another child or not but we need good human beings in this world. We need well-educated people who have been reared with love etc. I can educate my child this way.
A: Will his marriage going to be kept under wraps?
T: (He is joking that they will marry without the knowledge of anyone). Then he admits: “No we want to celebrate our engagement with our friends.”
R: Megastar Tarkan has a new short-cut hair style!
T: I’m sick of styling every morning my hair.

Summary of the last scene: Tarkan warns people who are smoking not to smoke and says “We Turks are smoking too much. Isn’t this unfair to us who are not smoking? We breathe this in!”

This video isn't translated literally. There might be mistakes. Therefore sorry for potential mistakes ;)

~Ashk~
27-06-07, 00:47
thank u so much for the effort Kenan!:41:
i can always rely on u to help me with translations:20:
u r such an angel!:8:

speaking of smoking
over here in England we r gonna start a complete public smoking ban in July.
Tarkan should give us a visit, he won't inhale any smoke here:28:

Olya TnUnited
27-06-07, 12:00
hehehe...Thanks Kenan :)))

**MegaStarkan**
27-06-07, 23:44
speaking of smoking
over here in England we r gonna start a complete public smoking ban in July.
Tarkan should give us a visit, he won't inhale any smoke here:28:
Oh, really? Sounds cool! But how do they want to organize this?
They should do the same thing here in Austria :11:

Inge
28-06-07, 01:53
yes we are getting the same in Holland.
There is already no smoking in trains and in public (government) buildings.
And next year there will be no smoking anymore in bars and restaurants.
I like it!!! I am a non smoker.
Yesterday I went with my friends to the gay bar and today all my clothes smell bad, I hate that...

but Tarkan smokes!!! sometimes... not much, but he smokes, I know this.
Bilge told me. Bilge does not smoke.

Tarkan also wanted to smoke a small joint when he was in Holland. You know we have the coffee shps where you can smoke a bit of marijuana...
Tarkan said on Dutch radio that maybe he wanted to go to a coffee shop when he was in Amsterdam (like many tourists do, to smoke some pot, legally)

So when we got to the concert my husband Herbert made a joint especially for Tarkan and he gave it to Bilge when we were backstage to meet Tarkan.

Do you think Turkish media will see this as a scandal?
I was surprized to hear him say that on Dutch radio, because in Holland it is fine and okay, but you know in Turkey it is different...

the same with the Eva article...now he gets accused for saying things, maybe he did not even say that...no one knows the original interview text.

**MegaStarkan**
28-06-07, 11:45
but Tarkan smokes!!! sometimes... not much, but he smokes, I know this.
Bilge told me. Bilge does not smoke.
Really? But I think he doesn't smoke anymore. I just only saw him on the German Tv RTL where he was smoking a narghile.
It could be that he was smoking cigarettes in former times. There is also a picture out there on the internet where you can see him smoking a cigarette.

Tarkan also wanted to smoke a small joint when he was in Holland. You know we have the coffee shps where you can smoke a bit of marijuana...
Tarkan said on Dutch radio that maybe he wanted to go to a coffee shop when he was in Amsterdam (like many tourists do, to smoke some pot, legally)
Why are you so sure? Did you hear that by himself when you talked to him? Or did you take this decision because of this interview?

So when we got to the concert my husband Herbert made a joint especially for Tarkan and he gave it to Bilge when we were backstage to meet Tarkan.
:9: How was her reaction? Did he smoke this joint? I think Bilge was just a little bit perplexed in this moment and just took it and didn't want to hurt Tarkan's fans. You said that she doesn't smoke, so how can she be expected to give this joint to Tarkan? Someone who even doesn't smoke wouldn't give another one a joint and finally not if she loves this person.

Do you think Turkish media will see this as a scandal?
I was surprized to hear him say that on Dutch radio, because in Holland it is fine and okay, but you know in Turkey it is different...
I think the Turkish media didn't understand what he meant actually :P
If they knew that, they would write that. That's is safe to assume!

gence
28-06-07, 11:53
It is really interesting that tarkan smokes.if people hear that tarkan did smoke
joint,they may not enjoy it. you know in turkey there are some strict tabus in people's minds

~Ashk~
28-06-07, 22:46
Tarkan smokes???
but he just said he wished he didn't have to inhale others smoke...
maybe he used to when he was younger...
and i'm pretty sure that coffee shop comment was meant as a joke....