PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Pamela Luna. Meksika'da

PamelaLuna
24-06-07, 22:17
Selam !!!!

Pamelayim.
Meksika'da Yasiyorum.

Ben turkce calisiyorum, ama Ben turkce cok konusuyorum degil.

I was invited here by KarMa, thank you so much, I am very happy to be here and meet you all guys Tarkan fans.

I hope to know you all better and make good friends here :)

My best wishes to you from Mexico!!! :1:

Hi Pamela welcome babe,
Im sooooo glad to see you in here :4:
You gonna have some major fun on this board,
and of course learn better turkish :20:

Just take a look at the topics and if u have questions u can ask it to our Admins and moderators :20:

devilscream
24-06-07, 22:39
hi pamela.welcome to us.:1:

I'm waiting your new messages and sharings:20:

gence
24-06-07, 22:47
:1: hı pamela,welcome to our forum.you won't regret to be here.I hope you will have a good time with us.you can find out everything about tarkan that you wanna learn.If you want to improve your turkish, we will help you as much as possible

**MegaStarkan**
25-06-07, 00:32
Hey welcome ;)
I know you from tarkanspain :)
Hope you will have a nice time here :1:

şekerim
25-06-07, 00:42
welcome to tarkancoll pamela:41: :41:

PamelaLuna
25-06-07, 22:46
THANK YOU ALL

TESEKKÜLER ! :)

Cok mutluyim cünkÜ buradayim.

My turkish it is not good enough but I am trying to make it better everyday :) About arkan, I am a loyal fan since one year ago, when I discovered "again", since he came to Mexico in 1999 or 2000 (don't remember)

I hope to understand the process in this forum to participate more and talk with you better.
And the same for you, if you want to know about Mexico, and Mexican stuuf, you can ask, I will be ery happy to talk to you about my country.

Mexico and Turkey are the most beautiful countries in the whole world, I love them both. Tarkan make us to be ONE, and we are ONE with all the fans in the world.

~Ashk~
25-06-07, 22:50
hI!!
Welcome Pamela!!
I'm Ashk from England.
and both my Turkish and latin is baad!!
lol
see u around!

PamelaLuna
25-06-07, 23:00
But thanks God we both know english better :P Tarkan should feel very pleasant, his fans are very intelligent, all of them at least know 3 languages a little bit :P

I already made some changes in my profile, little by little I will make it better here :)
I like England very much, it is my second favorite place, after Turkey and Mexico, Once, times ago, I decde to get marry with an english man :P but now I declined for a turkish men :P But just God knows what is in the future for me! :P

Greetings!!!! :36:

---------------

H E L P .-

I want to make a topic about a review of the music on the disc: TURKISH GROOVE.- (Putumayo), But I don't know where is the correct place. Can someaone tell me where can I make the post? Thanks. :D