PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hello from Spain!

morningdew
17-06-07, 16:23
Hiya!!

I'm sorry I don't speak Turkish (though I'm learning, it's bloody difficult hahaha). I didn't know where to start, but I just wanted to introduce myself here and let you know that we recently started a club in Spain for Tarkan. It's called TarkanSpain and you all are welcome if you wish to visit our humble web and forum. These are the links:

TarkanSpain Web (http://www.audio.ya.com/tarkanspain/)

TarkanSpain Forum (http://www.tarkan.multiforos.es)

Love, Rocío.:21:

devilscream
17-06-07, 16:34
thnx for the links:20:and welcome to us.we're waiting your sharing.

gence
17-06-07, 16:39
thank you.we are glad to meet you and it is nice to know that there is a forum for tarkan in spain.

**MegaStarkan**
17-06-07, 16:46
Hi welcome ;)
Hope you will have here a nice time. Look here you can find also translations of news: http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37
If you have any other questions you can contact me ;)

morningdew
17-06-07, 17:56
Hi welcome ;)
Hope you will have here a nice time. Look here you can find also translations of news: http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37
If you have any other questions you can contact me ;)

Oh, thank you!! You all are very nice :20: And I really mean it. I visited Istanbul last May and I really enjoyed my stay. You're wonderful people!!! I felt so sorry I had to leave...

By the way, thanks for registering our forum, Kenan :29: We are just starting but we hope to improve the web and the forum... Tarkan is not very famous in Spain, but we are trying our best to avoid that. I forgot to mention, we also have a MySpace:

TarkanSpain MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/tarkanspain) which includes a chat. Have a look if you want :-)

And sorry if I sound very "promotional" but everything has taken us a lot of time and effort but I hope you all enjoy ;-)

**MegaStarkan**
17-06-07, 18:16
Oh, well but it's very nice that people over there love him so much that they create a site for him ;)
I know already your myspace :) You are in myfriends list. My name is there just "Kenan" :)

Hello welcome to TarkanColl :4:
Lol we are the welcoming committee :18:
It's nice to see that Tarkan has so many fans all over the world, who want to do something for him and for his loyal fans... Hope u'll keep up the site and you'll be able to update it many many years :20: that's what a webmaster wants rite ? :4:

Hope to see you more in our board... peace out :20:

PS: You can call me Duygu :4:

morningdew
17-06-07, 20:29
Thanks, Duygo.

I was just wondering: I set up my profile to receive instant emails when people answer the topics I'm interested in, but I haven't received any yet. Is it any alternative way to do so?

By the way, Kenan, I requested you as friend in my personal MySpace. ;-)

mcggs
17-06-07, 21:49
thank you..and welcome bravo

kıs_gunesi
17-06-07, 22:19
Welcome to TarkanColl forum

~Ashk~
17-06-07, 23:32
hI!!
and welcome!!
I'm Ashk from England.
i'm so glad, Tarkan is sooo global!!
Spain itself is a beautiful country!!
Happy Posting!!

tarkan's angel
17-06-07, 23:56
Hi Honey :41:
Welcome Baby To Our Group ,,,,,, And Thanks About The Link :29:

morningdew
18-06-07, 00:05
Wow!! Thanks for this very warm welcome!! :-)

Thanks, Duygo.

I was just wondering: I set up my profile to receive instant emails when people answer the topics I'm interested in, but I haven't received any yet. Is it any alternative way to do so?

By the way, Kenan, I requested you as friend in my personal MySpace. ;-)

It would be much easier if u'd send me a PM and explain what u did so far.. I think i could help you then about how to do it in another way :20:

morningdew
18-06-07, 12:49
It would be much easier if u'd send me a PM and explain what u did so far.. I think i could help you then about how to do it in another way :20:

Well, I would send you a PM but it doesn't let me. It says I should post 20 messages in the forum to be entitled to send PM's.... weird! Anyway, there's not mistery about it. As I said, I set up the options of My Profile as "send instant emails" to receive the answers to my posts directly to my inbox at hotmail, but I haven't received any notification. Any idea?

wengin
19-06-07, 01:10
No entiendo espanol, you've better learning Turkish, to keep in touch with Tarkan fans here you know not all of us know English here. There're a lot of people from all over the world gathering in this website, some of them already learnt some Turkish sentences they say this site is good at teaching Turkish to people who tend to learn this language.:1:

Btw i've just visited TarkanSpain website, congrulations it was wonderful:20:

Verem06
19-06-07, 04:08
hello Rocio welcome to Tarkancoll forum..I'm here too lol...I'm everywhere say "Tarkan" lol :28: ...I can say this a very big forum and from the best by Tarkanfans...enjoy it :20:

morningdew
19-06-07, 15:58
No entiendo espanol, you've better learning Turkish, to keep in touch with Tarkan fans here you know not all of us know English here. There're a lot of people from all over the world gathering in this website, some of them already learnt some Turkish sentences they say this site is good at teaching Turkish to people who tend to learn this language.:1:

Btw i've just visited TarkanSpain website, congrulations it was wonderful:20:

Yes, you're right. The problem is that I just knew Tarkan a few months ago... and Turkish is really difficult... However, I think we all can learn, not only Turkish, but Spanish, English... hahahaha... Let's see:

Merhaba/Hola/Hello
İyi günler/Buenos días/Good morning
Türkçe bilmiyorum/No hablo turco/ I don't speak Turkish

hahahaha
We started a Turkish/Spanish dictionary in our forum: http://tarkan.multiforos.es/viewtopic.php?t=147 so, don't you worry, at some point in the future, I'll be able to understand something hahaha :18:

I was very surprised there're lots of Turkish people who speaks perfect Spanish in Istanbul...

Verem: ¡¡HELLO!! It's true, you're everwhere :28:

Hugs'n'kisses :41:

bsbgales
09-07-07, 22:20
Hola amig@ yo soy de venezuela :?