PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan about his new album and marriage

Tarkan declared that his new album was gonna leave his mark upon the Turkish Music Industry.

The Popstar who had came for a private concert to Antalya, answered the press' questions.

He announced again that his new album was gonna be released this summer and that it might get a bit postponed because of last-minute changes, he said that he wants everything to be perfect.

One of the Sezen Aksu songs in his album will touch and let the audience think about certain stuff. He talked about the lyrics being different from his past songs and added "I think this is gonna be my best album ever... it's gonna hit the summer charts and the turkish music industry like hell"

He also wished the best for his close friend Kenan Dogulu, who's gonna represent Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest.
"Hope he"ll be successfull and show his very best"

When the reporters asked him about his relationship with Bilge Öztürk, he said "Everything is going well, it's amazing ! I'm 35 y.o, i wanna get married and have kids"

He talked very fascinated about her "She understands me better than everyone else, she's very skilled and able to do everything, she's a honest and amazing lady. She never got overwhelmed by the fame i've got and never tried to take advantage of this situation, she stayed at the background. I really appreciate her attitude"

He said he was gonna stay a while in Turkey and got bored of America.
"It's enough, i missed my country, the people, and singing in turkish."

Original Source: Click (http://ucankus.com/haberic.asp?pw=33143)

pussy cat
04-05-07, 23:01
He talked very fascinated about her "She understands me better than everyone else, she's very skilled and able to do everything, she's a honest and amazing lady. She never got overwhelmed by the fame i've got and never tried to take advantage of this situation, she stayed at the background. I really appreciate her attitude"

Original Source: Click (http://ucankus.com/haberic.asp?pw=33143)
she's really a lucky girl , I don't know why I don't like her:15:

Verem06
05-05-07, 02:42
thanks for the news:1:

~Ashk~
05-05-07, 22:00
i am soo eager for the new album!
thanx for the info!:20:

nuny
06-05-07, 20:32
wooooooooo .. good .. i like this info .. great .. it's nice to get married from belgi and have a child .. he'll be look like tarkan woooo another handsome man :18:

OMG! .. i like this topic soo much .. teşekkür ederim karma:20:

TurkishCofe
07-05-07, 08:44
I'm glad that TARKAN decided at last to get married,,, he was so against this idea... "GOOD LUCK TARKAN & BILGE" @>--

hamada
10-05-07, 21:50
hehehehe am also idon't knew why ididn't love her.....

and i think he should married her befor this 5 years ...god!! he waste too much time to test her (poor women) ................

bsbgales
09-07-07, 22:15
With that new he brock my heart, but still well anyway, if heçs happy everything is good... he make more amazing music as wellª