PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Why Tarkan ??

kartalizmaster
15-04-07, 16:32
Why Tarkan?

Because when I was looking for a hope light, he appears with his hand extended to me and said with his look: "I'm here, you search have finish".

Tarkan enter to my life and give me an rotation of 360° in October of 1999, thanks to tat, now I have overcoming my self in many aspects and I don't stop to change month by month, each day I learn something new.

Tarkan was the key to enter to the middle east, and I knew that wonderful country "Turkey", and all around it, the history, the culture, the religion, the language and also the beautiful music, instrumental and popular, with this, I knew many people and this specially people give me a new phase in my life, because I started to open my horizons and my knowledge and the most important of everything, My Dreams, that Tarkan knew how to give value and sense.

Also, he is a excellent human been, with a fantastic music because with his rhythm he have know how to move my world, or like Lady Serena says "My Rein" of my heart.

Tarkan, continue and still with your rhythm, like you are until now!

Anna Moon

This is great to hear !! Tarkan is not only a music phenomenon but also an incredibly inspiring person. I've experienced the same, he brings wisdom with his music and lyrics. It makes the time stop for a while and let you think. Especially his songs "Verme" and "Uzak".

nuny
17-04-07, 16:52
Oops!!
:1:

I agree with my friend (karma) :1:
thank u kartalizmaster :41:

gence
17-04-07, 20:58
ý agree with you.ý am very lucky because ý am a male, ý know turkish,ý know türkish culture so ý can feel the ways tarkan feels very well.and ýf ý were a female ý guess ý would say that ý am lucky because ý would be love him

hamada
12-05-07, 12:00
tarkan is a asucessful singer but he should keep his situation cause the new sounds and images of new pop singers warnning his situation to end, over that he is lazy lazy lazy man !!!

^^ Lol if u're really meaning what u said there, u don't know anything about Tarkan. He worked 10 years on an Album to release, he discussed every single detail and gave 110% of himself. Why do you say he's lazy ? Cuz he's trying out something new? Or doesn't appear that much in the media... Believe me if he was lazy and not prestigious we shouldn't have a singer like Tarkan in Turkey who has millions of fans all over the world :20:

hamada
14-05-07, 01:23
iknow exactly what you talking about.... but you didn't understand what i talking about>>>>> iknow tarkan have billions fans in the world not also millions ,,

but that in the past(10 years ago) or actualy until year 2003 then he decrease his projects and his shows, idon't know it's his falt or others ?
overall, his news are limited of what is his relation ship with his sweety girl friend blidg ?? and is he gay or not?? and what his new hobby ??!!!...... etc...
but in his songs and shows isee it is decrease , and if you didn't believe me go to google or yahoo and see what's tarkan news.

uuuuuhhhh my fingers tired

Luana
14-05-07, 08:22
Well, people, first of all, I need to say that Tarkan broght me a whole new life. i've met increadible friends throught him, his music gives me pleasure, happiness, and I'm trying to reach out other horizons after discovering how fantastic Turkey is...Brazil is splendid, but turkey is.... Uf" Have no word to tell! I'll love and respect Tarkan forever, for everythin ghe gave to me, for the way i know he took care of some people in trouble, his kind heart, his humble sooul!!! He deserves all the best, forever!
Now talking about his music, I myself believe that, the fact that he is not so much on the news like he used to be, doesnt show a decreasement of his productions. For me, he seems to be a more mature guy, who has a constant success. Even is he is not on the newspapers headlines, all people call him the greatest star in Turkey. People are speculating about his personal life, because, and it proves he still gets attention, because everybody wants to know what goes on with him. About the songs, h sais his new up cpming turkish album is the best of his career. I trust him. He sais its gonna be a boom on the summer, and i believe it will, because he knows how good he is. An overwhelming success could suffocate him, he already is a prestigious man, he has loyal fans, he doesnt need to be the main new at the tv news ao news papers. And his fame is increasing all over the world, i see it, because im in south america.The two new albums are gonna rock! we'll have so much fun! love to all!
Luana:41:

Verem06
17-05-07, 11:42
He isn't a lazy man...always is working on his music and projects...c'mon...what about Bounce single,Come Closer,Start the Fire single,concerts around Turkey,Germany and other countries,tv presentations(in Germany)...the new turkish cd and Come Closer for USA project...what you talking about?? lazy?? god...the man is busy all the time...maybe you need know more about him :16:

hamada
17-05-07, 17:38
yeah ineed to know more about him !!! so, do efforts in collecting his news(and imean projects and videos news not blidg or his news hobbies!!) and iwant to see it here.

iwait to prove your words !!

110% agreed with Luana :20:

**MegaStarkan**
17-05-07, 18:08
yeah ineed to know more about him !!! so, do efforts in collecting his news(and imean projects and videos news not blidg or his news hobbies!!) and iwant to see it here.

iwait to prove your words !!
Nobody has to prove one what Tarkan is doing for his career. We will see when his Turkish pop album will be released....
Apart from this I just want to add that we aren't bound to translate all news about Tarkan. But you can be sure that we are trying to do our best....

hamada
17-05-07, 18:26
thank you for understand what i need ( translating ) and that i liked in our forum and ihope to see more about him , and hope to see him face to face in one day.................(and there iwell not need any more news!!!!!!

Verem06
17-05-07, 22:09
I don't have to prove my words,I said what Tarkan has been doing from the 2006,everything is verifiable,to begin the released of singles and Come Closer, or don't you think that mean work to him??...I don't have idea what you talking about if you don't call him a hard-working person for everything what he does and I already mentions what you waiting for??...your affirmation is very strong when you say "he's lazy",is something unjust but equal I respect that because it's your point of view...don't be always in the top news don't mean an artist is lazy..

tarkanýmsý
18-05-07, 00:36
yok yok benim acilen ögrenmem lazým bu ingilizceyi yaa........:6: :6: :6:

TarkanKari
19-05-07, 09:57
Hamada: You can google a little and look for Tarkan and you will see lots of web pages about him. There are lots of biography to read and news that are in english. I'm also from south america and I don't know turkish but I get moving , contact people and with nice manners I ask them when they have time to translate, if not, I try to figure out what is going on with his life. professionally.. because that is what is important for me.. I like to see him ok.. see what his works are going to be.... Feel happy because he has a women that he loves very much and supports him in every new project he starts... thats all.
If you are really interested in him.. there is lots of info.. some are in here.
I also go and look on the turkish news too.. and see if I can understand something.. It also helps to learn a little turkish.. Give it a try!!!! :-)
Take care

hamada
19-05-07, 15:47
oh god!!!

this is my point view . so,why all of us are obligate me to persuade my view are totaly wrong!!

so, as kenan says" we will see when his turkish pop album well be released"

and i keep my words to these time

Ok i suggest that we gonna stop arguing about that "lazy" word... everyone made his point, lets all chant shikidim :4:

hamada
20-05-07, 11:47
o
) thank god!! there is one person in forum can stop this attacks
o

Angie
11-06-07, 09:40
Every time I have seen Tarkan he is working very hard on stage and off
I would not like his job he never has time to himself without some news papper or person going after him.

Angie
11-06-07, 09:46
This poor man work's so very hard on and off stage
I would not like his job he has not time to himself with out
some news paper or person going after him.:13:

His music is wonderful so song on TARKANbravo