PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Support for Ex-Backing Singer Boz

**MegaStarkan**
15-04-07, 15:11
Meanwhile Tarkan continues to give his full support to Murat Boz, one time backing singer who has decided to pursue a solo career after working with Tarkan for five years.

It has been reported that Boz will be filming a pop video to his track "Püf", composed by his famous ex-employer, and that Tarkan will be making an appearance in the recording.

Turkey's international music artist is quoted to have said of Boz, "I believe he's going places. He always has my full support."

Tarkan has featured in music videos with other Turkish singers before, most notably for female song collaborator Nazan Öncel and more recently for a duet with femal singer Kibariye.

Original Source: Tarkan DeLuxe
With permission of Ali Yildirim

**MegaStarkan**
15-04-07, 23:51
Tarkan should better work on his upcoming new Turkish pop album and on the re-release of "Come Closer". He shouldn't waste time. I wanna hear the album as soon as possible!
Just because Murat Boz made an appearance in the "Start the fire" clip Tarkan doesn't have to do the same!

Olya TnUnited
16-04-07, 12:02
ahahah!!! Kenan Kenan :)) well, may be he just loves his new "child". I mean for him it may feel like this u know :))) actually I wanna hear his new album also and I wander if there is gonna be any concerts in Turkey this summer, becuz more likely I'm gonna be in Russia and Turkey.

nuny
17-04-07, 17:09
No Comment
:8: