PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lebanese singer picks İstanbul for music video shoot

**MegaStarkan**
10-04-07, 21:01
İstanbul has been hosting more and more Arab singers for the filming of their music videos in recent years. Artists from Dubai, Qatar, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon have also come to the city to record their albums.
http://medya.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2007/03/22/music.jpg

One of the most popular singers in the Arab world, Assi al-Hellani, is currently in İstanbul shooting a video for his latest hit "Bab Amyebki" (The Door is Crying).

Hellani, a Lebanese singer, is very popular for his strong voice, sentimental songs and charisma. He has won a number of awards internationally and was named a UN Goodwill Ambassador. In 2002, he won the Murex d'Or award as the best Arab singer.

Speaking to Today's Zaman, Hellani explained how İstanbul has attracted him for his musical projects. "It is a very enchanting city with its history, culture, architecture, and natural beauties as well as the warm hospitality of the Turkish people. All that makes me prefer İstanbul for my music videos," Hellani said.

He also has confidence in İstanbul's music industry. "It is high-profile and perfectly capable of providing everything necessary to make an album and a video. For example this song we are working on is arranged by Turkish artist Ufuk Yıldırım. The Turkish instrument players are highly talented and they posses a deep notion of music. I have already recorded a number of songs in İstanbul, including a song from famous Turkish singer and composer Selami Şahin. İstanbul is a very a convenient place for my musical works."

He believes his audience in the Arab world also enjoys the landscape and nature of İstanbul. Hellani has made three videos in the city previously, and his fans liked them very much. "The village of Cumhuriyet and the town of Ömerli on the Asian side of İstanbul have breathtaking nature, reminiscent of some Lebanese towns."

Hellani also expressed his views on Turkish music. "It is magnificent. Turkish music is one of the most beautiful kinds of music in the world. The themes, colors, tastes and melodies are very close to that of ours. Therefore I work closely with Turkish artists."

Among his plans for the future is a joint concert or a duet album with a Turkish singer. "It would be a great honor for me to sing for the Turkish people. That would hopefully be a contribution for the establishment of a cultural bridge between Turkey and the Arab world."

Hellani says he likes İbrahim Tatlıses and Tarkan most among Turkish singers. "Tarkan has a modern and energetic style. İbrahim Tatlıses has an impressive voice and I have much in common with his style of music," he said.

To see the original source click here (http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=106085)

pussy cat
12-04-07, 03:41
great news:17:

I love to see more arabic-turkish cooperation, especially between Tarkan and arabic female singer like Nancey Ajeram for example:10:

TurkishCofe
12-04-07, 12:30
I Would Luv To C "*tarkan* O N L Y"

Arabian Dudu
12-04-07, 14:56
Thnx kenan .. it's a great news for the forum !!! :29:
i knew this before ..
and Assi's song is one of the greatest songs in this year i ADORE this song !!
it's unbelieveble !!! :4:
sooo touching !!! :10:
and he mentioned that he would work on it in Turkey that what made me even more excited ,,
that song was directed great and every thing was amazing !!
and yes , he is one of the greates artists in the middle east !!
I Love Him :10:
:36: and i'm soo excited to see him in an Arabic-Turkish work !!!! :21:
YAAAAAAAAAA~Y ...
that would be soooo cuuuute !! :4:
He is a great singer and i know that when he want to work in something he would do it will !! :20:
bravo I'm sooooo PROUD !!! bravo
and soooo HAPPY !!!
that's amazing !!!
Amazing !!!
Amazing !!!
although i heard all of this before , and he mentioned it before he releases the song ,,, i feel like if it the first time i hear it !!!
It's magnificent !!!

nuny
14-04-07, 14:21
Wooooooooooo
Assi is a great singer here ..!!
We finally have seen his new vedio clip " bab ameybki"
It's soo nice ,, but it's depressive too!
Any way ..
Elhellani is downright!!
But kenan ,, also "jawad al-ali" is an arabian singer who came up to Tukey and he had some successful work their! And singed perfect duet with Sibel can and huzun!
Arabian people loves Turkey so much! U can't imagine!
Finally, hank u keno 4 ur effort here ..

and this is assi " by the way .. his real name is Mohammet " :1:
http://www.arabiyat.com/may2001/images_may/assi4.jpg

i love him :10:

He looks like Alejandro Sanz >> that dude from Shakira's videoclip La Tortura :4:

nuny
15-04-07, 06:27
He looks like Alejandro Sanz >> that dude from Shakira's videoclip La Tortura :4:

yeah karma :1:
u r quit correct ! but i think 'assi' is more handsome than alejandro..
by the way .. i adore Alej... :10:
& this is his photo...:10:
http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/021/753/21753474.jpg
:36: :41: :36:

Arabian Dudu
23-04-07, 19:52
yeah karma :1:
u r quit correct ! but i think 'assi' is more handsome than alejandro..
by the way .. i adore Alej... :10:
& this is his photo...:10:
http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/021/753/21753474.jpg
:36: :41: :36:

hi nuny ,, :27:
i think they are both nice in thier look .. but alejandro is prettier and assi is a better singer .. :36:
by the way alejandro sanz released anew song with shakira lately ..
it's spanish ,, it's a nice song .. i liked it more than la turtora ,, it's more romantic and the video klip talks about a relationship between a rich women and a poor seller man i think .. :10:
it's a nice video klip and it's shown in all the international channels even our local nuny ,,,
watch out for it , it's nice !! ;D

nuny
23-04-07, 21:21
yeah dudu, both of them are good and true siner! & handsome men! :10:
about the song! i didn't see it yet! but i will insallah! i just see shakira with beyonce! it's a great duet! :18:
as we all know .. the duet was a big project for shakira & tarkan, but suddenly it changed to be among shakira & beyonce!:24: