PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan Buzz in Domestic Press

**MegaStarkan**
10-04-07, 16:54
Monday, April 09, 2007
Following media interest generated by speculations of what a new collaboration between pop diva Sezen Aksu and Tarkan could mean for the Turkish pop industry, weekly magazine Tempo in last week's issue published Tarkan in a list of "50 reasons to love Turkey".

Listed along with Turkish pop music founder Aksu, Nobel prize-winner novelist Orhan Pamuk and the country's founder and leading statesman Atatürk, Tarkan can be found at number 18:

"When this handsome green-eyed Turkish pop star took the stage for the first time with "Kil Oldum Abi", some fell in love to him and some didn't like him. His second album with the support of Sezen Aksu followed; a song titled "Sikidim" took Tarkan to the top. But what makes Turks admire him is his decency and highborn demeanor against scandalous events.(extract courtesy of Turkish Daily News).

Meanwhile appearing on the front cover of this week's Tempo edition, currently popular Italian actress Ambra Angiolini who came to Istanbul recently after starring in Turkish born Italian filmmaker Ferzan Özpetek's latest project, has confessed her admiration for Turkey's international star.

Pointing out that dining and shopping in Istanbul are a lot of fun, reports TDN, Angiolini is also a fan of Turkish pop star Tarkan. She said, "I look a little Turkish," and Ambra Angiolini's hair and eye color really do resemble a Turk's. Regardless of how attractive Turkish men find blondes, Italians really like Turks according to Angiolini. She said, "I could easily have been a local girl"

http://medya.todayszaman.com/todayszaman/2007/04/03/murat-boz.jpg
And in an arts and culture feature for Zaman newspaper centering on Tarkan's old backing singer Murat Boz in his new career as a solo artist, it is inevitable that comparisons with his old employer would be made.

Quoted to be "considered to be the heir to the throne of Turkey's mega-star, Tarkan", the article goes on the sugeest that becoming an international celebrity is a traditional "obsession" in the Turkish music industry, and only "Tarkan has managed- to some extent - to become known internationally, but no newcomers have yet followed in his footsteps".

Asking whether Boz could be the next "international voice" of Turkey, and finding similarities in Boz's management strategies with that of his previous employer, the write-up went on to state:

Boz is dubbed the biggest rival to Tarkan, some people cirticize him for being too reminiscent of the other singer....Boz was....a backup singer for Tarkan. "I have learnt a lot from him; we shared the same stage for five years. We are not rivals, just the opposite- we are like brothers," Boz said."

Original Source: Tarkan DeLuxe

pussy cat
10-04-07, 20:00
thanks megastarkan very nice news:20:

tarkan should be the number 1 in the list or at least one of the first five reason to love turky

to me ,tarkan is the one who made me love turky,turks and their rich cultuer

and I'm thinking to visit turky ,so I think tarkan is doing a vafor to the ministry of tourim:21:

Verem06
10-04-07, 23:43
I think tarkan is doing a vafor to the ministry of tourim:21:

lol :28: I'm agree with you...for Tarkan I wanted to know about Turkey,his cities,language and people...all begin with him and now I'm in love with this place in the world...

I think Murat is a great singer and I really like his music maybe he would be a international star too ...:19:

Thank you for the news Kenan :20:

TurkishCofe
11-04-07, 11:34
I've known Tarkan only after I visited Turky on 1994 and since then I loved the Turkish music although it's very similar to the Arabic music. I know almost everything about the Turkish History.... and a little bit of the Turkish Language...

nuny
14-04-07, 14:01
Well,
Yes! Tarkan is an essential reason of loving Turkey!
For me, I love Turkey firstly 'cause a part of my arteries are carrying Turk blood!
I mean mammy (my mother) from Istanbul!
So, this is the first reason why I love Turkey ,, the second is decidedly 'TARKAN'..
Otherwise, Arabian people like Turkey 'cause it has the same culture with other Islamic-Arabic countries..
Any way..
I love also Murat Boz .. he's so qute & gent as well Tarkan is!
As a conclusion,
Thanks soooo much keno 4 this fresh news..
:20: