PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Aksu Support for Tarkan

**MegaStarkan**
28-03-07, 23:34
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4526/sezentarkanjm4.jpg
Arriving in Istanbul from New York today, Tarkan and Sezen Aksu spoke to the press at Ataturk Airport about their trip to the US, while at the same time hinting at a joint project-possibly in the form of a duet.

As the royalty of Turkish pop warmly posed for the cameras, they chatted to the Turkish media about their "great vocation" in the streets of New York, and broke the news of a new Aksu-Tarkan collaboration.

Explaining that his newest Aksu-supported pop album would be released this summer, "We've got a few surprises in store for you soon. Good things came out of New York. You'll hear about it in a couple of months," he said.

Tarkan and pop diva Aksu's musical partnership, which produced some successful continental hits, had come to an end over a dispute to the ownership of the "Simarik" song in 1997. Tarkan was later to confess in a 2006 magazine interview he had been to blame.

And in a strange repeat of history, it is rumoured that Tarkan is now on less than friendly terms with the female singer-songwriter Tarkan had replaced Aksu's creative input with for his 2001 and 2003 works.

Known to be fiercely competitive with Aksu, it is thought Nazan Öncel's relationship with Tarkan became strained over the hit song "Hüp" and for his reconciliation with Aksu.
Original Source: Tarkan DeLuxe

tarkan's angel
29-03-07, 12:12
thank u KenanoOoOo :29:

Olya TnUnited
29-03-07, 12:40
thnx Kenan :)))

Arabian Dudu
29-03-07, 15:10
tşkr ederim kenan for the nice news !!
i think i will start counting the days to the summer !!!!!!!!!
i'm sooooo excited !!! :21:

Tarkan , sezen .. again !!!!
makes you feel thrilled right away before even knowing what they are together for !!!
i'm soooooo excited !!! :17:

Mashalla Tarkan is really a good worker and a great singer !!! :10:

thank you kenan ...
thnx aloooooot :20:

Verem06
01-04-07, 04:17
thanks Kenan..sound very interesting the both work together again mmm:19: I hope this new turkish album become a hit!:1: :36:

nuny
01-04-07, 08:10
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

excellent news hahahaha

nice nice nice

Tarkan is the TOP
love tarkan to end of the world ....

i'm waiting the newest ..
tarkan always is the best ..
thank u keno 4 this news .. very much .. :41:
:10: