PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan’s warning to his fans

**MegaStarkan**
04-03-07, 14:21
http://www.sabah.com.tr/2007/03/03/im//5C9FF648C1691B4BBEBB5A50b.jpg
As you know Tarkan took on a mortgage a flat in America. On the airport he suggested to his fans to be careful with this system.
Tarkan said, “It’s really practical and it seems to be easy but it can also cause head ache. On the one had it seems that you have a flat but in the other hand one can feel under pressure because of this. To apply for a mortgage is good when you are able to pay it back otherwise it would be a risk. I’m talking like an economist. I took on a mortgage because it is practical. You don’t have to pay so much money at once. You have much more time.”
He added that he is going to release a Turkish album in summer and wants that Kenan Doglu will be successful on the Eurovision Song contest. Later he took the plane to the concert in Holland with his girl friend Bilge.

To see the comments in the Turkish section click here (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3820)
Sorry for potential nonconformities
This is a translation for fans who don't understand Turkish....

Olya TnUnited
04-03-07, 14:27
nicceee!!! he is deffinately right actually, it's all about economy here....but, out of topic....what happened to Bilge?? she looked so cute with other hair :20: ...but blond...is more like american "paris hilton" style lol...Tarkan, get old Bilge back!!! :)):41:

**MegaStarkan**
04-03-07, 18:43
nicceee!!! he is deffinately right actually, it's all about economy here....but, out of topic....what happened to Bilge?? she looked so cute with other hair :20: ...but blond...is more like american "paris hilton" style lol...Tarkan, get old Bilge back!!! :)):41:
:18: In comparison to Bilge Paris Hilton is unintelligent :18:
Come on I liked her blonde hairs :D

TarkanKari
04-03-07, 21:31
I'm with you Surikova!!! I like best Bilge's natural colour hair... it matches perfectly with her big nice eyes.
And MegaSTarkan thanks for the news, really appreaciated, it's get hard to understand turkish...

hamada
06-03-07, 15:42
mmmm idont understood adout the economical things . and about bilge's hair ithink shes changed now, like paris hehehe , but my opinion if she cut it shorter and make it curly ,,,,,, that she can complete the new look... waaaaw ican imaged it

nuny
14-03-07, 06:53
Ahaaaaaaaaaaa
Headach !!
Hahahahaha ,, I want to say to tarkan something!
That if he feel headach he can take "panadol"…
:1:
<< Stupid girl!
:9:
Yuppie
Kenooooooooo thanxxxxxxx lotssssssssssssssssssss lotsssssss
Lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
:20:

but, bilge is a qute girl :41:

süper üye
14-03-07, 14:46
:18: oh my God! why i thanks not abaut :16: :18: :18:
thank you

Verem06
15-03-07, 05:29
Well I think he's right...they are intelligent advices of our star hehe :28: :20:

Thank you Kenan for translated:1:

Arabian Dudu
24-03-07, 17:42
i know that what i'm going to say is alittle bit wierd , but i don't like this girl !! :9:
TARKAN is soooo handsome and she is ...................... !!!
actually i don't know !!
she is cute , but she ís not in his level ..
there is a plenty of hot beatiful turkish girls , out there in turkey .. !!!

by the way :-
where is she from ??!!
since when they are together ????!!!!

any way :- ....
this is the first time i see her ..
i hope she is good to him , and really Love him ..
i hope she deserves someone like TARKAN ..
and most of all i hope that he found what he wants in a girl in her ..

P.S:- :6:
{i'm saying this words , though it's really hard for me ;''''''S , but i guess that who Loves someone wish him allllllll the best ... }

thnx kenan .. that was a good news ..
and a special thank you for the translation ;) :20:

i guess i will take TARKAN's advice .. ThAt'S FoR SuRe !!!!
i've gone to America and i know exactly what he is talking about !!

All i can say is that :- ,,,,
"I LOVED YOU { :54: :35: :52: :30: :35: :48: } .. I LOVE YOU .. I'M LOVING YOU .. AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU .... !!'' :29:

hamada
20-05-07, 14:40
why this attack to bilge ,,, poor women , ilove her cause she's love tarkan and follows him any where he go and take care for him too much .

so, we haven't any reason to het her . and maybe the future well prove she is agood women

i hope tarkan marry her as fast as possible,

stranger
26-07-07, 04:15
I Dont Like Her Too
Its Girls Thing To Hate Your Knight's Girlfriend
Not More Than That ^^
Thanx For The Tip Tarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan !!