PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Possible Duet with Sibel Can ?

Sibel Can's new plans!
The turkish singer Sibel Can wants to fulfill a serious wish.
For her upcoming CD, of which the recording is purposed to start in March, Mrs. Can wants to record a song with Tarkan.

She got an enormous popularity with the song "Lale Devri" - btw the songwriter of this song is Sezen Aksu - and wants to keep up with this success. That's the reason why she's in search of Tarkan. Mrs. Can looks forward to the arrival of Tarkan and Bilge back from London.

Original source: takvim.com (http://www.takvim.com.tr/pap115.html)

Comments are always welcome :20: :4:

wengin
23-02-07, 22:32
Sibel Can is one of the Turkiye's qualititied brilliant voices. I believe this duet will be at least as great as Tarkan's another duet he made with Kibariye.

**MegaStarkan**
24-02-07, 00:32
I agree with Engin but I want Tarkan to collaborate more with international singers than the Turkish ones :)
Thank u Duygu for translating :41:

nuny
14-03-07, 06:35
Oh wow
I like Sibel ..
She is very famous in the Arabian Middle East as well as in Turkey!
It'll be a grandiose duet!
The best voices in good song , surely!
:1:
Do u know something!!!
I like the song (gulumse-kaderine) with kibariye very very very much, it's my favorite song!
I wish the new duet is going to be the same as the old one and much better!
Insallah…
:20:
By the way: my friend "kenan" it's not important _for me at least_ to do duet with international singers to be more republican or something like that!
We love him even if he is a local singer!
The most important is ( Tarkan & his voice, sense and don't forget THE DANCE… etc)
Hehehehehe,is that alright?
:10:
Any way,, thank u friend karmoOo so much

**MegaStarkan**
14-03-07, 16:43
By the way: my friend "kenan" it's not important _for me at least_ to do duet with international singers to be more republican or something like that!
We love him even if he is a local singer!
Of course we will stick to Tarkan forever:P It doesnt matter what happens.
But if tarkan wants to be a more well known singer all over the world, he will have to collaborate with international singers because in Turkey he can collaborate with every singer he wants, anyway :)
He has proved himself in Turkey and his new ambitious target is, as you know, to be more successful in the world and therefore he has to do that:1:

süper üye
14-03-07, 16:50
Oh my god...tarkan is a superstar in turkey,
and..sibel can is a very good sings a song.
tarkan and sibel can :21: fıstık gibi olur :18: :18:
(fıstık kelimesinin ingilizcesi neydi ya :18: )