PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan in 2006

Januari 2006

He took Bilge to spain for holiday.
The shooting of Bounce’s videoclip in Los Angeles (U.S.A)
Hadise declared that she wants to record a song with Tarkan
Tarkan bought his mom a house in Erenköy
Beyaz (a turkish stand-up comedian) said he wants Tarkan on his show
He went on a short holiday of 4 days to the Netherlands
Kral tv declared that they won’t broadcast Bounce, but disclaimed and the videoclip was shown although.
Samantha Fox declared also that she wants to record a duet with Tarkan

February 2006

They celebrated Bilge’s birthday in private at the Mojito Bar in Levent, Istanbul.
Hadise said she absolutely wants to make acquainted with Tarkan
Tarkan granted his song Gulumse Kaderine to Kibariye
According to the website “www.moscow.2000” Tarkan got an offer from a Russian Tv-soap. Tarkan demanded 1 million dolars for this project.

March 2006

Latin-America’s most popular magazine “Esmas” announced that Tarkan was going to perform with Shakira on stage during his Latin-America concerts.
Reyhan Karaca informed the media that she wants to make out with Tarkan
Tarkan agreed that he could record a song with Shakira.
Tarkan bought his mom a summer resort in Antalya
He went to the Mojito Bar in Levent with Bilge to party all night long
The shooting of Gulumse Kaderine, the song he granted to Kibariye, took place. Tarkan joined Kibariye in the videoclip.
Germany’s Pro7 invited Tarkan on the show called Tv Total, with hoster Stefan Raab.
Tarkan said: “I’m on of the most important values that Turkey has. Don’t compare me with others. If you can figure out who the bad and the good cop is, you’ll see the truth.
Tarkan gave an interview to Tempo, a turkish magazine. “I’ve been always straight!”

April 2006

Tarkan confessed that he wants to achieve a Grammy award one day to an austrian newspaper Die Neue.
His first English Album “Come Closer” is launched.
One of Tarkan’s dreams are working together with stars like Beyonce, Shakira, Steve Wonder, Sting, U-2 an Michael Jackson, and he also said that he is able to fulfill these dreams.
Tarkan organized a fan meeting in Berlin.
He admitted that he gets very shy when they call him “sexy” and said he is not GAY!!

May 2006

He performed as main act at the ending show of the Miss Turkey 2006 Competition.
Hulya Avsar supports Tarkan with his new English album “Come Closer”. Tarkan is a very talented singer and one of the few rare people who we have to appreciate.
Tarkan’s costume is sold in an auction at the website www.hemalhemsat.com with a starting price of 1 YTL.
Tarkan’s car (a Porsche) gets smashed by a bus, when he went for a ride in Istanbul.
His costume was sold for 5.000 YTL.
Tarkan and Nazan Öncel made it up with eachother after a quarrel.
The posters for the promotion of his concert in Cyprus were stolen by people. A bodyguard began protecting the posters against being ripped off.
The Greek Cypriots bought 2,000 tickets in 1 day.
Tarkan gave his first concert in Cyprus after 8 years.

June 2006

Tarkan performed in Bulgaria for 10,000 fans
Simarik was played at he competition “World Entrepreneur of the Year 2006” and made 700 people party hard that night.
“They would never give me a grattitution plate to show their grattitude, no need for words to show our success, I accomplished the concord what the states weren’t able to do. I brought the Turks and the Greeks together at the same concert, i didn’t get a single “thank you” though.
Lara Fabian declared she wants to meet Tarkan
This time Tarkan performed in Russia for 12,000 fans.
After a while he gave a concert in Vienne.

July 2006

He performed at he 5th Glocal Conference in Ankara.
Tarkan gave a concert in Zonguldak Eregli at the 13th sequence of a festival called: “The International love, peace, culture and art Festival”. The first song was a duet with Kibariye.
Again a concert, this time in Romania
Shooting the videoclip for the song called “Start the Fire”
Also the Greek performer Natalia Doussopulos said she wants to record a song with Tarkan.
Serdar Ortac said: “If he is a Megastar, I’ll be an Ultrastar”
He performed in Rize for 20,000 fans.
Tarkan visited his paternal village.
His last concert was in Izmit.

August 2006

He went on stage in Kemer and performed for 10,000 fans, and
in Kusadasi for 20,000 fans.
Tarkan gave 5 concerts in Harbiye, where he song turkish classical music.
He went on holiday to Athens

September 2006

The single “Start the Fire” was launched

October 2006

He performed in Ukraine for 10,000 fans
Tarkan informed the press that he’s going to get a part in a romantic comedy film.
Tarkan was present at Beko’s new factory opening in Moscow and sang for 10,000 people.
He celebrated his birthday in the USA
The concerts of Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, and Berlin have been canceled due to orthopedic problems stemming from a surgery the artist underwent years ago.
Nazan öncel said she didn’t write the song “Utan” (Be Ashamed) for Tarkan

November 2006

A great concert in Dubai for 6,000 fans.
In Hamburg for 4,000 fans
In Kopenhag for 8,000 fans
He joined the premiere of the film ‘Dondurmam Gaymak’
Tarkan also declared that he won’t appeare in any tv show in turkey
A fake Tarkan got the press’ attention
Tarkan bought a villa in Etiler.
He said he supports Kenan Dogulu who’s going to represent turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest.
Seyyal Taner nominated Tarkan for being a real macho

Check out the original source @Here :4: (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=3381)

TarkanColl
01-01-07, 20:47
Thank you Duygu. :4:

tarkancı minnoş
01-01-07, 23:16
thanks karma güssel!!!!!

tarkan's angel
20-01-07, 21:12
thank u karma :)

dandona
26-07-09, 02:54
..::thanks alot karma::..

yandim
27-07-09, 02:53
wow , It was a great year for Tarkan and his fans..
thank you .

dandona
09-08-09, 07:06
thanks karmaand like what yandim said:it was agreat year for TARKAN and his fans too thanks again.........

efsane_01
24-08-12, 11:40
Excellent!!!...thank!!!...:41:

mısır
16-11-12, 15:12
:D hiç biisi anlamadım ama sagol :P (http://doysam.misir.tk/) [/URL] [URL="http://finefood.misir.tk/"] (http://muti.misir.tk/)