PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Bilge's new style

**MegaStarkan**
24-11-06, 21:40
http://www.ucankus.com/img/imgyeni/tarkan_bilge_sari.jpg
On the premiere of the new cinema film “Dondurmam Gaymak” it could be seen that Tarkan’s girl friend, Bilge Öztürk, had her hair dyed blonde. On this occasion, she said to the reporters, “Tarkan wanted me to be like this, and so I had dyed my hair. Did you like it?”
It is also rumoured that Bilge had a silicone breast implant by request of Tarkan.

The original source is:http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3004
Sorry for potential nonconformities
This is a translation for fans who don't understand Turkish....

angel_babe
24-11-06, 22:11
I didnt like it.. hehe i just dont like that girll he stole tarkan from mee

scorpioness
24-11-06, 23:04
thank u :21:

c'mon guys let's admit that she looks much better than before...actually i think i like it (cant believe im sayin this lol :4:) but she has that vamp-look now it kinda gave her more style u know... and it fits her incredibly! :21:

wengin
26-11-06, 02:25
Absolutely terrible!!! I really didnt like it,being blonde doesnt fit her..Her previous sytle was much better than it is now :)))

tara
26-11-06, 14:09
her hair is terriblenooooooooooooow

tarkan's angel
20-01-07, 20:35
thanks kenano :)
nice new hair style ,but i like her with the brown hair :)

*barbie*
27-01-07, 02:53
that`s terrible....

nuny
27-01-07, 03:02
this is old !
!
:17:

hamada
21-02-07, 08:29
mmm maybe she's like her new style or her boy friend(tarkan) love her style like that, so girls be don't jealous hehehehehehe

stranger
27-09-07, 21:47
hmmmmmmmm!!
TARKAN :28: demanding TARKAN :28:

dark hair .. blonde hair ... i don't like the girl too ..
maybe i'm jealous ..
i wish TARKAN happiness anyway ^^

Inge
28-09-07, 03:14
oh it's a coincidence but there is another Bilge discussion going on i the Turkish part.
I like Bilge, I met her, talked with her, danced with her even at the Dutch concert in March this year.
She is really kind, friendly, funny and energetic and I totally understand why Tarkan is with her. She even looks a bit like Madonna in real life. Very charismatic woman and very modest and friendly at the same time.

love, Inge

Arabian Dudu
28-09-07, 15:26
Ew Ew EW :7:
this is awefulllll !!
I guess she wanted to change her hair color and when she did she regret it so she put the blame on TARKAN ! :18:
any way the brown hair fits more with her eye brows and her eyes color !
and if she really made a silicone breast by the orders of TARKAN , why doesn't he replace her at ALL !!
what has left to be changed ?
tomorrow she is going to gain wieght and she will eport : ( TARKAN wanted me like this ) !! :28:
by the way : i didn't like her , and i don't , and i won't !
He is sooooooooooo soooooooooo handsome and she is less than normal !
and now with a yellow blonde hair !!!!!!
Oh GOD ! What The Hell is this ?!?!
i hope He won't be scared by her head in the morning !
L:28:L

**MegaStarkan**
28-09-07, 15:46
Just for info:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4207/unbenanntcv4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

So Bilge hasn't this style anymore. Now she has a similar new look as you can see on this video:

X-r-YRxXuj4

Inge
28-09-07, 19:28
NOOO Bilge told me why she had her hair so blonde you know why???
She told me in Rotterdam, she said: I had my knee operation and all I could do was sit at home and I was so bored so I decided to dye my hair blond!
I think she didn't even leave the house she just did it herself at the sink....can you imagine Bilge at home dying her her with this big aluminium foil wrapped around her head...I can!!!

hamada
29-09-07, 02:49
. She even looks a bit like Madonna in real life. Very charismatic woman and very modest and friendly at the same time.

love, Inge

ILOVE MADONNA SO MUCH !! so, now ilove bilgs :41:

Arabian Dudu
29-09-07, 21:31
It's better for her to change it !
the blonde hair doesn't fit her any way !
I think she'd better tell TARKAN ..
It would be in His best !!!!
cause she looks aweful :7:
it make me feel :11: compared to his dark , Sexy hair ! :10:

stranger
29-09-07, 21:49
she said: I had my knee operation

i didn't know she has a problem with her knee too !! :11:
what's wrong with this couple???!:9:

as for dying ...
she couldn't think of anything else to do other than this ??!!
she could call her boyfriend and tell him she miss him for example:10:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Inge
30-09-07, 02:59
I don't know maybe it is Turkey, maybe it is their lifestyle. Backstage are always a lot of stairs (???).
Anyway Özlen of HITT production also has knee problems so she told me at one time there was three people limping at HITT: Tarkan, Bilge AND her...must have looked silly...
But maybe in Turkey they operate faster on a knee...
I don't know in Holland I know many people with some knee problems but they all get physiotherapy, not operations.

In one way it's good that Tarkan is not that materialistic and superficial. I think he cares more about her personality than her looks. But i have to admit, she has that x-factor, i can't name it but she has that lil extra thing you know... And if she knows how to make Tarkan happy and keep herself satisfied about their relationship, then i can't see a reason why they should break up. And I do believe that he'd suffer alot till he will get over the break up.

~Ashk~
01-10-07, 00:42
lol
it could be the nicest girl looks or personality wise standing next to him. yet i will still be jealous!!
lol
re: her blonde look...it looks horrible!
she ain;t bad looking --she looked OK with brown hair
the dyed hair looks too severe and cheap!
OK so she did it on the spur of the moment, but surely she can get it fixed!
with a lil help from Tarkan's stylist!
lol

lol yea Tarkan's stylist.. he won't be using his hair stylist with that haircut anymore so watta heck :4:

yandim
21-08-09, 05:08
thank you for the translation ..Ithink it's a private stuff .

jetaime
30-12-09, 02:04
its horrible