PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan's concert in Hamburg

**MegaStarkan**
18-11-06, 21:49
After 8 years megastar Tarkan had again a concert in Hamburg. For this event 4000 fans came to his concert in AOL Color Line Arena. Tarkan sang not only songs of his new English album "Come Closer" but also his very popular Turkish songs. It could be also seen that Tarkan wasn’t personable with the reporters as he usually is. Apart form this the "After-Show Party" was cancelled too, because the organisers worried about a crowding.

The original source is: http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41034#post41034
Sorry for potential nonconformities
This is a translation for fans who dont understand Turkish....

kardes
18-11-06, 22:02
:61: Tarkan is a bit strange nowdays

**MegaStarkan**
18-11-06, 22:08
:61: Tarkan is a bit strange nowdays
yeah you are right. maybe he is strange because he is sad about the selling of the tickets in germany. There were only 4000 people thats not so much :15:

kardes
18-11-06, 22:13
You are Right Kenan:( I think he hadnt got enough promotion in Germany also

**MegaStarkan**
18-11-06, 22:23
You are Right Kenan:( I think he hadnt got enough promotion in Germany also
I think that the record label is responsible for all that. But on the other hand, I think, he hadnt really a bad promotion because we could see him a few times on television. I think like that because I compare the promotion here in Austria with the German one. Here in Austria no one knows, except his fans, that he has released an English album.:6:

scorpioness
18-11-06, 22:33
:21: :29: :29: :21: