PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : tarkan avrupada nasıl albüm ne oldu???

vincent
24-08-06, 12:03
fransa,ingiltere vs.....ne oldu tarkan nasıl karşılandı albüm görüşler ne müzik sitelerinde,kanallarda ki yorumlar .... almanyada hadi bi stephanın programına cıktıda ...

hiç haber duydunuz mu ??? sorun nerde promosyon mu yanlışştı yoksa ??

bana sorarsanız bi birisiyle birlikte düet yapmalıydı shakira meselea turne olsun cünkü dünyanın gözü onun üzerinde...dünyada bu işler boyle yürüyoo...

strateji hatası............

**MegaStarkan**
24-08-06, 14:22
ya ben okumusdum coktan tarkan shakiradan bir konser vericegini amerikada.....bilmem olmadi ama galiba:11:

yildiz
24-08-06, 15:21
vallahi hata nerde bilinmiyor aslinda cok güzel sarkilari iyi bi albüm oldu ama artik 2 ci albümde patlar desekmi ne desek düzgün iyi insanlar ile calisirsa tabi

~LüTFü_
24-08-06, 15:28
problen tarkanin kendine güvenip amerikada albümünü satmamasi veya ingilterede why don't we ye singlesini bence tüm dünyaya sürerek patlamayi yapabilir cünkü bircok amerikali tarkani beyeniyor ve tarkanin orada satilmamasini sikayet ediyor
size birkac amerikali tarkan severin yorumlari.

He Makes the Cut, August 12, 2006
Reviewer: Steven Manning "Josh" (Sweet Home Chicago) - See all my reviews
THIS CD IS VERY VERY GOOD.

I'm not a fan of Tarkan but I really love this CD. If you're a new buyer, I'd have to recommend trying this CD for yourself. This is a SOLID CD! It shines above so much else out there.

I've absorbed this CD for a couple weeks now and about 15 listens. I didn't exactly dig it at first, but then I realized I was humming "Why Don't We" or "Just Like That" when I least expected it.

He has such an ability to tap into human emotions, redemption, kindness, support, strength, weakness. It's enlightening and self-revealing to listen to...My interpretation, although not literally what Tarkan's doing is, instead of pointing outward to political social issues, he points inwards at his feelings and the feelings of loved ones BUT in doing so makes the statement that we have to get it together and GET TOGETHER.

In that respect I think one of his best songs ever on this CD is "Come Closer". My personal favorite: "If Only You Knew" which is a loving, emotional tribute to love. It really brings tears to my eyes when listening to it sometimes. It has that lovely crescendo near the end where the whole song explodes in a wonderful outburst.

Bounce is catchy as hell and rocks very well--I don't know what type of string instrument that is - but it gives it a great tone.

The ONLY song I'm not extremely fond of is "Shhh" because it sounds pretty cheesy to me. I like the music, but not the lyrics, oddly enough. I ALMOST gave the album 4.5 stars because of that song.

The rest is pure genius. But you will need to have a fairly open mind (with some good taste thrown in) you'll probably like this. It's destined to be a classic in my archives at least.

An Angel Playing, August 11, 2006
Reviewer: Sascha Cohen "Sass" (NY, USA) - See all my reviews
It's not an incredibly difficult feat for Tarkan to surpass so much pop rubbish out there, but little did I know that he would surpass most of my expectations to this degree. This album rocks. Overall, it's his most ecclectic album yet, especially following the somewhat sweet and tender mood of his last Turkish outing "Dudu".

I don't normally do this, but here's a track by track:

1) "Just Like That" - A great intro track with definite Turkish influences. Soft, sexy, electronic beats that explode into a cacophony at the chorus. In my opnion this should be a single.

2) "In Your Eyes" - I don't know if it's influenced by a classic gospel, but this urban track is very addictive and soulful. Tarkan's angelic vocals are outstanding. My immediate favorite. I really hope this one becomes a single.

3) "Why Don't We" - features Wyclef from the Fugees (a first for Tarkan). More than worthy song, this is another favorite of mine. It's fast and catchy and very reminiscent of old-school hiphop.

4) "Mine" - The first of the pop-esque tracks. Upbeat and sexy. Awesome darbuka line. I love it.

5) "Over" - Reminiscent of Madonna's Spanish-esque stuff, absolute perfect ballad - a very soulful song with a nice slow mojo, a cool spanish guitar part, and Tarkan's smooth vocals. For some reason I like this song a lot better within the context of the whole album.

6) "Start the Fire" - The first of the obligatory pop ballads - this song was made for the European market. However, this is actually one of my favorites - now that he has released it has his second single. The remixes are better than the album version, which is too 80s.

7) "Shhh" - Another Euro-pop trek. I like the usage of the "Shhh" - similar to his using his kissing sound sin his Kiss Kiss (Simarik) hit of the late nineties.

8) "Bounce" - His first German single release. It's not one of my favorites, but it's grown on me significantly and now I like it quite a bit - especially thanks to the remixes.

9) "Come Closer" - This song gives the album its title and is one with a more serious message. A slow, soulful plea for humanity to get its act together. Very relevant in light of current events.

10) "Don't Leave Me Alone" - Cool and slick - but a littl etoo technical in places. Sounds better after a few listenings - and soon enough you can't get the tune out of your head. This is true for most of the songs.

11) "Shikidim" - One of the strongest tracks - an English re-working of one of his Turkish hits. With a very clever remix this song could do well as a single - especially in Europe.

12) "I'm Gonna Make U Feel Good" - An awesome, retro-sounding, fast-paced, catchy song about some sex-craved, man who wants to show his woman some fun. A perfect song for Tarkan.

13) "Mass Confusion" - Another statement song, but this time about commerciality and life being cheapened.

14) "Touch" - beautiful song, the message is simple. Everybody needs a touch - and this song provides just that.

15) "If Only You Knew" - a soft slow, moody finale. The imagery is very Eastern, and a lovely song to lie down to with lowlights.

Since the release of this album (as long as its been avaliable on Amazon), it's been my favorite (even though many of his die-hard fans dislike it for some reason). I really think, though, that it has risen up to possibly be Tarkan's greatest masterpiece yet. Only time will tell if I feel the same way down the road, but right now that's where I stand, and with the songs sounding better with time - I think that my appreciation will only grow more.

Tarkan Needs Backing..., August 11, 2006
Reviewer: Martha Weisz "Martha" (Florida) - See all my reviews
...because this album is just the best thing I've heard all year. So why did I have to come across this album by accident? Why is it not in the charts over here?

This is a great album by Tarkan. Every song makes me want to dance and just excites me. My favorites are Just Like That, Why Don't We and Touch. Tarkan's every song has a different, interesting beat.

I recommend everyone to listen to it.

ve bunun gibi onlarca yorum var yani tarkan heryerde begeniliyor ama stratejisi yanlis galiba

pelince
24-08-06, 18:05
arkadaşım saol yorumları koydunda bn bu yorumlarda bişe anlayamadım ing çünkü:))

Blg
25-08-06, 01:16
her şarkı için gerçekten amerikalı oldugu belli olan ve müzikten anlayan birisi tarafından objektif yorumlar yapılmış, teşekkürler paylaştigin için

RaSKaS
25-08-06, 04:45
yorumlar gayet objektif ve güzel bir amerikalının da ne düsündügünü bilmek güzel :) tskler payylasımın icin :)