PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan Ocakbaşında!

twilight
25-06-14, 01:58
http://i.milliyet.com.tr/CaddeManset/2014/06/23/fft81_mf4503512.Jpeg TARKAN, önceki akşam arkadaş grubuyla birlikte Taksim’deki Zübeyir Ocakbaşı’ndaydı.
Arkadaşlarıyla fasıl keyfi yapan şarkıcının fotoğrafı bir hayranı tarafından Instagram’dan paylaşıldı. Fotoğrafın internete düşmesiyle, gazetecilerin ocakbaşına geleceğinden tedirgin olan Tarkan, geceyi erken sonlandırdı.

CADDE / MİLLİYET

Flavia Svein
25-06-14, 03:45
Hi Twilight who is the girl ? He was with friends ?

twilight
25-06-14, 05:37
Hi Twilight who is the girl ? He was with friends ?

No. Details of the new; Tarkan went a restoruant for make a ''barbacue glory'' :) His fans saw him at this restoruant. And took photos with him. And his fans were share his photos on Instagram. And he left from restoruant in the early hours; because he wouldn't want from paparazzi's to see (or catch) himself.

Flavia Svein
25-06-14, 21:32
No. Details of the new; Tarkan went a restoruant for make a ''barbacue glory'' :) His fans saw him at this restoruant. And took photos with him. And his fans were share his photos on Instagram. And he left from restoruant in the early hours; because he wouldn't want from paparazzi's to see (or catch) himself.

Thanks a lot Twilight I did think the same just to be the certain that I understood right what I read...hehe and you confirmed it to me..Thanks again my friend :-)

Büşra ÇAĞLAR
27-06-14, 13:46
Kiz çok şanslıymış.
Tarkan mekandan gitmeseymişti keşke magazinden de olsa bir görebilseydim çok iyi olurdu. :( :(

yeliz zaimoglu
06-07-14, 02:51
off ya genelde hep taksime giden bir kızım hep karsılasmak için dua ediyorum ama bit türlü denk gelemiyoruz :(