PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : TarkanColl Radio&Chat is on air

wengin
12-07-06, 23:46
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/115/pepsi7fp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TarkanColl Radio&Chat is on air (http://www.tarkancoll.com/radio.html)

Our chat & radio feature is now on duty

If this will be your first entrance to that function,you must download the required program on your cpu to set up before using it. (http://rapidshare.com/files/20332389/FlatProducerSetup415.exe.html)

If you have problems with logging in:

It may occur sometimes,
After program is downloaded on your computer,if you meet the question about ''Actice X'' ,click on right button to disable preventing

Changing nick:

Just click on ''Login'' button and sign your name with password,when you click on ''Im new and want to register'' button your nick will automatically be changed.Beware,
otherwise guests will be kicked from chat by
moderator DJ.

Footnote:

If you ask anything during chat,you will get your reponse
Broadcasting will usually be working in the evenings
Radio will be based on Tarkan's songs oftenly and you will also find chance to listen to singers Nazan Öncel and Sezen Aksu who work with Tarkan

That's all for now!!

TarkanColl
13-07-06, 00:10
Thank you Engin. :36_3_15:

scorpioness
13-07-06, 00:40
:36_1_11: :36_1_11:

rEbElYoUnG
14-07-06, 22:36
Tarkan Is Love

rEbElYoUnG
14-07-06, 23:01
Tarkan Hangi Takimi Tutuyo Haberi Olan Var Mi Araniz Da ?????

rEbElYoUnG
14-07-06, 23:01
Ben Fenerbahçeyi Tuttugunu Saniyorum Ama Tam Bilmiyorumm

TarkanColl
14-07-06, 23:22
Ben Fenerbahçeyi Tuttugunu Saniyorum Ama Tam Bilmiyorumm

Foruma hoş geldin. Bu tip konuları ilgili başlık altına yazarsan sevinirim. Başlık yoksa konu açabilirsin. :36_1_39[1]:

TarZan14
21-07-06, 18:17
no turkish english englishjj kardas =D xD

Verem06
27-07-06, 07:26
Congratulations Ebru! :s323ok6ct: I think the radio & chat is a very original idea...I was in the chat the other day and was very great...good job!bravo :36_1_11:

loraa
19-01-07, 20:31
hi
what hapen to chat in this sit

TurkishCofe
04-03-07, 12:35
Hellow to all, I'm newly registered and can only speek in English ;)

I've tried that link to the function but I always get a message that "File not found" so what shall I do!!??

Thnx

**MegaStarkan**
04-03-07, 13:06
Hellow to all, I'm newly registered and can only speek in English ;)

I've tried that link to the function but I always get a message that "File not found" so what shall I do!!??

Thnx
Ok, we will put a new link to download this function as soon as possible :1:

TurkishCofe
04-03-07, 14:17
Thnx a lot,

**MegaStarkan**
10-03-07, 21:49
:1: The link has been renewed:1:

morningdew
24-06-07, 00:15
Hi, guys!

Call me "thick" but
- I've downloaded the program
- I've registered

but when I click the link it says "The stream is currently not available. Please try again later" so my question is
- is it because the broadcasting times are restricted?
- the link is not working?
- am I doing something wrong?

:11: Can't think of any other reason why is not functioning :16: Help, please!!

devilscream
24-06-07, 01:55
Hi, guys!

Call me "thick" but
- I've registered

but when I click the link it says "The stream is currently not available. Please try again later" so my question is

because;
firstly,the radio is working now.and the radio is opening sometimes

İf dj open the radio;You can enter to radio:20:

Exactly ^^

Me and my friends do our best to start the radio broadcasting when we have time. Of course there is another aspect of this situation, which is the fact that we can't start a live stream for 3-4 members. So we try to make the radio accessible when there are many users online :20:

This is still a work in proces, so take it easy on us
Thanks for your understanding :20:

Radyo ve Chat'le ilgili ogrenmek istediklerini bu baslik altinda bulabilirsin: Tikla (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1591)

Biraz ararsaniz herseyin cevabi Yardim ve Alakali forumlarda var zaten :20:

**MegaStarkan**
23-08-07, 17:43
Ingilizcesi Olmayan Napcak Burda
bu bölüm inglizce bölümü. türkce bölümü görmek icin buraya tikla (http://www.tarkancoll.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1591). sorun radyoda inglizce olmuyanlarin ne yapicaksa ise; merak etme cogunlukla zaten türkce bilen üyelerimiz var. tabiki bazen inglizcede yabanci üyelerle konusuyoruz eger online olsalar.

Neketta
13-12-08, 17:40
:10: :10: it is soooooooooooo butiful oh my God I like it:10: :10:

Janny269
11-04-09, 22:19
Why is it not on all the time?

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 12:47
Hi, guys!

Call me "thick" but
- I've registered

Radio does not work, because there is no suitable for the region! Moderators here do not know anything! Ha ha ha!:18:

Radio does not work, because there is no suitable for the region! Moderators here do not know anything! Ha ha ha!:18:

Dear Alexa_20,

Just because you got banned for a few days, doesn't mean that you have to post pathetic accusations towards the moderators. We have explained why you got a little warning. Let it be, move on with your life. It's not the end of the world! You won't reach any success with attacking the moderators on this forum. We only try to keep the peace in here. That's all.
If you can't adapt yourself to our forum rules, then you don't leave us another choice but banning or warning you.

Let's be clear about the fact that every member who gets banned for a few days, gets a new start on this forum beginning from the day he or she ends his or her penalty. So there is no need to feel offended all the time. We don't bully our members who made a mistake!

We have explained the reason why the Radio is OFFLINE. It's simply because we go ONLINE with the Radio when everyone has time to take control of the playlist, and the chatroom. It's true that we haven't had much time to start the Radio session the previous months, simply because we are busy with school and work. We'll try to make time for this in the near future.

I hope you'll understand what I tried to say and stop spamming with hate,
or whatever it is you're trying to get with your posts.

Duygu O.
TCFC Management.

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 15:38
Dear Alexa_20,

Just because you got banned for a few days, doesn't mean that you have to post pathetic accusations towards the moderators. We have explained why you got a little warning. Let it be, move on with your life. It's not the end of the world! You won't reach any success with attacking the moderators on this forum. We only try to keep the peace in here. That's all.
If you can't adapt yourself to our forum rules, then you don't leave us another choice but banning or warning you.

Let's be clear about the fact that every member who gets banned for a few days, gets a new start on this forum beginning from the day he or she ends his or her penalty. So there is no need to feel offended all the time. We don't bully our members who made a mistake!

We have explained the reason why the Radio is OFFLINE. It's simply because we go ONLINE with the Radio when everyone has time to take control of the playlist, and the chatroom. It's true that we haven't had much time to start the Radio session the previous months, simply because we are busy with school and work. We'll try to make time for this in the near future.

I hope you'll understand what I tried to say and stop spamming with hate,
or whatever it is you're trying to get with your posts.

Duygu O.
TCFC Management.

Dear KarMa! If you have painful relevance to my messages. Do you lack any sense of humor!!!!!!:28:

**MegaStarkan**
26-04-09, 17:04
She doesn't get it and she will never be able to understand ;)
...the dying minutes of this crap. The funny side of this is, she thinks she can do it better. Girl, wake up! We don't criticize your personal works because there is a respect to your efforts and it doesn't mean that they are really good - h a h a, joke! Childish...

Come down, otherwise pride will have a fall!

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 17:30
She doesn't get it and she will never be able to understand ;)
...the dying minutes of this crap. The funny side of this is, she thinks she can do it better. Girl, wake up! We don't criticize your personal works because there is a respect to your efforts and it doesn't mean that they are really good - h a h a, joke! Childish...

Come down, otherwise pride will have a fall!

What do you want? You do not adhere to ethics. You yourself down.

**MegaStarkan**
26-04-09, 17:40
You're always writing crap... they don't make any sense. Yeah, I was right. You'll never understand it. I think everybody knows who has to come down. Wanna polemic with the moderators? Not here!

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 17:49
You're always writing crap... they don't make any sense. Yeah, I was right. You'll never understand it. I think everybody knows who has to come down. Wanna polemic with the moderators? Not here!

Dear! Yes, I understand how you communicate with users. I was surprised!!!!!!