PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Press Snippets: More Media Tarkan Tales

Bounce21
21-06-10, 06:40
In the columns of paper Milliyet's variety section Cadde, Turkey's megastar Tarkan gets a mention in a report with a new British girl band called Candy Rock in Istanbul for a club performance, saying they "love Tarkan" while Turkish postress Demet Akalain is claiming bragging rights to being the "only other Turkish artist" after Tarkan to be listened on abroad.

Thanking Milliyet via her Twitter account for the report, Akalin tweets that "naturally she is in competition with Tarkan"

Elsewhere in Cadde, columnist celebrity journalist Ali Eyuboglu-who recently defended Tarkan over criticism about a book dispute- has talked about Tarkan in two other articles for his column.

The article was about a popular singer-songwriter Serdar Ortac and Eyubogly wonders about the artist's popularity even though all his songs sound the same.

Eyuboglu puts it down to simply being that the Turkish public have a deep affection for Ortac's songs and that whether the songs are of high quality or not their success in Turkey is undeniable.

To give an example of the success of Ortac's latest songs he compares it to Tarkan's latest track "Sevdanin Son Vurushu" ( Love's last strike), on figures thrown up on the TTNetMuzik digital platform.

Although this is primarily a sales platform and Tarkan released his song for free on his official site, the figures publushed show that Ortac's latest songs have been listened to nearly 400,000 while Tarkans last song has only a number of 22,000 listens in comparison.

Finally, Eyuboglu writes that Tarkan is set to appear at the luxurious Bianca Beach in Bodrum, Turkey, on 7 August.

Source Tarkan Deluxe http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KAIafX95tsM/TBt0hE_OGLI/AAAAAAAAHwQ/Cb8QEkk4gPM/s1600/cadde-milliyet-jun2010.JPG

yandim
21-06-10, 12:24
they always find something to talk about..but in general love's last strike has appeal to both people and critics ..that's very enough to us and in the same time it's still in the top five..thanks

fatihvefatih
21-06-10, 13:29
TÜRKÇE
Yurdum insanı serdar'ı seviyor yazısını kaleme alan arkadaş neden gerçekleri saptırıyorsun! Tarkan'ın şarkısı ancak tam 1 ay sonra ttnet müzik'ten dinlenebildi, kaldıki Tarkan sevdanın son vuruşunu aynı anda kendi internet sitesinden de ful olarak dinletti, dinletiyor, hal böyle olunca şarkıyı çoktan başka internet sitelerinden dinlemiş olanlar ttnet müzik'ten dinlemeye gerek bile duymadı. Tarkan kim Serdar kim!!! Yazıklar olsun sizin gibi yanlı basına!!

English
Homeland, the article written by people serdar loves making friends who identified the real reason! Tarkan's songs, but exactly one month after the TTNet music from the rest could, kaldıki Tarkan love the last shot at the same time its Web site, said a full listen to was, listening does, if so when the song already other web sites listen to those who have TTNet music from listening to the need for even heard . Tarkan Serdar who who! Woe to the press like you pro!

xurush'nine
22-06-10, 02:27
Thanks to Tarkan deluxe and you for sharing article, bounce21.
First, let me send my best regards to Ali Yildirim from another fan sites for his love and efforts Tarkan and to Ali Eyuboglu for defending((over criticism about a book dispute) Tarkan in his last articles.
But as a matter of fact when I read this article in turkish and Ali Yildirim’s translation, I find it some failure (on both sides).I have to say that there would be unintantionally a little misfortune on comparing and rounding the numbers of listens.

There are examples in article when Ali Eyuboglu says for Serdar’s album : a number of listens for song "Poşet" : 123.579 , "Kara Kedi" : 59.670, "Mikrop" : 44.074, "Var Mı?": 27.786, "Yeşil Su" :22.235, "İşim Olmaz": 17.103, "Haksızlık" : 12.601, "Kolayca": 11.086, "Gülün Rengi": 10.991, "Üzgünüm" :10.025. And in general for album author says: 339.000 listens for all songs…

And as for Tarkan's song "Sevdanin son vurusu" result is - 22.000 ...

No doubt 339.000 nowdays is very good results for new album.That’s true.But there would be some mistake on comparing number 22.000 and 339.000.Maybe it’s not intentionally, but its not right compare album's resuls with just one song. 339.000 is result for 10 songs. For example, for the most popular Serdar’s song this number is 123.000, for the less popular is 10.000 .

As for Tarkan; There is just one and only one song from new album and it seems "Sevdannin son vurusu" is not most popular Tarkan’s songs on his new album.Cause everybody who was a chance to listen another songs say there are more best songs on album.I think(and hope) this song will be on middle… :)
On top of that without having released an album or a video Tarkan has big success on this song.Accordingly, it says even on his bad luck for Tarkan the results will be equal for both album.

In addition there is some mistake on rounding of number by Ali Yildirim . The number 339.000 is nearly equal to 340.000 and there is a big difference (60.000) betweeen 340.000 and 400.000. ;)

Futhermore I think there is some exaggerations in resuls for Serdar’s songs by media. Cause as all we know during last years Serdar already uses for anti-Tarkan company as another 'biggest' star, and his success is exaggerates everywhere…

Matthew Weber
22-06-10, 18:49
@ xurush'nine: My name is Matt, I have worked with Tarkan in the past, and now I am working at Tarkan Deluxe.

I was going to post a message to you personally, but the system tells me I need to have posted more than 20 messages, so I am posting it up here, in the hopes you read it. After reading this:

In addition there is some mistake on rounding of number by Ali Yildirim . The number 339.000 is nearly equal to 340.000 and there is a big difference (60.000) betweeen 340.000 and 400.000. ;)

I took your criticism to Adelind, as it is her post. When Ali personally translates, this is indicated in the blog, but he is away at the moment. So, he's taking the blame for something which is our fault as we are heading the blog currently :P

On re-checking the post, you were indeed right, Adelind mistakenly read 339 as 399, but we immediately changed the figure after realising our mistake.

So I just wanted to send you out a big thank you for pointing it out, as it gave us the opportunity to fix it.

If you have any other criticism, or spot any other mistakes, feel free to contact me here (I can also give you my personal email if you so wish), the blog's general email gets very full daily, and it might take some time for me to get back to you otherwise.

Once you've read this I can delete it if you want if you let me know, as it was just to say thank you.

yandim
22-06-10, 20:11
what a beautiful thing ..we have got a Tarkanie's revolution ..it's comfort me in fact but this is the truth...Tarkan is number one for digital sales.
http://www.iraqup.com/up/20100622/h0U0n-5SwA_139020337.JPG (http://www.iraqup.com/)

the link
http://tarkandeluxe.blogspot.com/2010/06/tarkan-number-1-for-digital-sales.html

at last we all ask Tarkan Deluxe to be careful next time because it is the only trusted source to foreigners greeting to every one.

Matthew Weber
23-06-10, 07:49
at last we all ask Tarkan Deluxe to be careful next time because it is the only trusted source to foreigners greeting to every one.

Thanks for your support. We are aware of our big responsibility, especially as Ali is away, we don't want to harm his legacy, but one small mistake on nearly 400 hundred reports since I came on the team is not a bad record, right? :))) but we will be more careful in future. And coincidentally we've had other readers pick us up on that figure, too, since this post, so our own readers keep us accurate, too. This is why we welcome criticism, because you all help to make us better.

bravo

xurush'nine
23-06-10, 15:54
Once you've read this I can delete it if you want if you let me know...

No no no, Matt, you shouldn't do it. Maybe its my quilty, but the result is revolutionary: It is firsts your post in here during last years... I think it is a great day! You shouldn't delete it. :) I wonder should I do it often? ;)
Welcome to our forum my friend!

As Tarkan says:Let's all come closer!!!

And thank you to tarkan deluxe for taking my opinion with maturity and friendly.I’m glad to hear you all understood me.( I'm going to post you pm) :27:

Dazzle
24-06-10, 02:14
No no no, Matt, you shouldn't do it. Maybe its my quilty, but the result is revolutionary: It is firsts your post in here during last years... I think it is a great day! You shouldn't delete it. :) I wonder should I do it often? ;)
Welcome to our forum my friend!

As Tarkan says:Let's all come closer!!!

And thank you to tarkan deluxe for taking my opinion with maturity and friendly.I’m glad to hear you all understood me.( I'm going to post you pm)

And with that said bravo ahem to make this a reality points to the Tarkan quote..let us all help Tarkan world wide! Let get people to believe a certain :29::29: song back then[world music awards ahem lol] was nothing! His current single are signs of a album well you know! :29::29: to the world once more! :17::17:

xurush'nine
24-06-10, 13:42
And with that said bravo ahem to make this a reality points to the Tarkan quote..let us all help Tarkan world wide! Let get people to believe a certain :29::29: song back then[world music awards ahem lol] was nothing! His current single are signs of a album well you know! :29::29: to the world once more! :17::17:

Why don't we do it start the party, -arty... Amman Amman... :)

Why not? Let's go!!! :17:

Dazzle
24-06-10, 19:26
Why don't we do it start the party, -arty... Amman Amman... :)

Why not? Let's go!!! :17:

LOL!:36::36::36::36::36::36: <----Ok so Dazz decides to "start the fire" :14: lol by saying ok everybody conga sp? line you know who style lollllll

xurush'nine
25-06-10, 02:24
everybody conga sp? line you know who style lollllll

Definition:
The conga dance was originated by the slave people who were taken from Congo Africa as slaves in Cuba..

I think it's permissible even to become a slave for Tarkan... ;)

kate
27-06-10, 18:07
I think it's permissible even to become a slave for Tarkan... ;)

I'm a slave for you Tarkan
I cannot hold it,
I cannot control it,
I'm a slave for you.
I won't deny it.
I'm not trying to hide it....

Dazzle
29-06-10, 19:14
i'm a slave for you tarkan
i cannot hold it,
i cannot control it,
i'm a slave for you.