PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : new album delayed !!

stranger
15-06-10, 22:51
the new album wont be out before the end of July .... that's due to a last minute change. Tarkan decided to add a Sezen Aksu song to the album called "Aşk Dansı" which means "Dance of Love" ...

for further information, check the link

http://tarkandeluxe.blogspot.com/

yandim
16-06-10, 19:28
well ,this time it deserves I like the song's name ..it seems that the king make us a rocket
..he passed a very difficult times this year so he deserve a double happiness ..

denizarya
16-06-10, 20:32
i dont think that the album comes end of july... i think and hope that the album will comes in 2 weeks

jetaime
16-06-10, 21:45
For a summer album i think its very late
we will wait to much
it will be a good album but we will wait so much

pare pare
16-06-10, 22:55
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KAIafX95tsM/TBc819bwLMI/AAAAAAAAHvQ/ILC2QClibM0/s1600/7-months-ablum-news-jun2010.JPG

yandim
17-06-10, 19:35
For a summer album i think its very late
we will wait to much
it will be a good album but we will wait so much

we have wait for three years ...a few weeks will not hurt any one let him just have his time ....all we want a beautiful summer far of any bad criticism..
and may be the king will create us a new dace with his new song...it's very normal to see the king dancing with his fans the (love's dance )like this
:36::36::36::36::36::36::36:
but here the question would be where is Tarkan????
have a nice day:22:

jetaime
17-06-10, 22:29
maybe we can wait more ok thats not a probleme but we need also to think at the future
the album will go late yes
but we need also to think that 9th of august the ramadan will begin so no concert
this is a little bit strange no ????

yandim
17-06-10, 23:59
yes ..you are right but as we are Tarkan's fans he will get our support without any capacity
..the word is his word ..I think he is worry because professionally the album is money ,time and energy so let us just give him the time to get a deep breath ..thank you for respond
and greeting

stranger
18-06-10, 01:05
i want to see his new dance !!

kate
20-06-10, 19:38
of cause we can and should give him a time for deep breath but he is our breath too...

yandim
21-06-10, 12:11
of cause we can and should give him a time for deep breath but he is our breath too...
you have got me..lol ..but we have to believe that he is doing the right things in the right times..thanks:22: