PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : They set a trap to Tarkan!

Bounce21
13-06-10, 21:22
http://img709.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img709/3180/ozdemirerdogan.jpgTarkan is a great reputation after Zeki Muren! I have always warned Tarkan but he never listened! They set a trap to Tarkan! This was said by a famous man who is in music society.

Famous music man Ozdemir Erdogan, joined the journalist Bilal Ozcan's program which is called 'Between you and me' on a channel Kanalturk and said they set a trap to Tarkan.

That's what he said!..

B.Ö: I know you like Tarkan as an artist, but I remember the time you criticized him with rhetoric. So what would you say to him in regards to drug incident that he was in recently?

Ö.E: Well...There is something that I want you to know.. I have always warned Tarkan by time but he did not listen.Eventually our media has always perceived it as criticism. I only warned him because of my events and I have seen examples in the world so I see myself as an experienced person. Tarkan's biggest fault is that, in fact, played into the universal. This is a good thing actually and very nice attempt.Loads of foreign people try to spread their culture in our country and Tarkan is doing the same outside the country.

B.Ö: But you also said that Tarkan has made mistakes.. what are they?

Ö.E: All valuable people in this country seem to have bad lucks by time and this is what happens in this country such as Adnan Kahveci or Turgut Ozal.

THEY TRIED TO STOP TARKAN FROM BEING SUCCESSFUL!

B.Ö: They were plotting Tarkan, is that what you mean?

Ö.E: I warned Tarkan in that regard... For Turkey he is another biggest celebrity after Zeki Muren.He has a very beautiful face and also sweet at the same time. He does his own choreography within his own aesthetic which Micheal Jackson or Ricky Martin never do or did. American stars do their dances with great teams and great planning. And for that, very large sums of money are given.Tarkan should understand that this is not something that he can do on his own. When it comes to Michael Jackson or Ricky Martin they both have legs like a spider. What kind of dancing is that?After all that Tarkan joined a company called Atlantic but as we know Tarkan's voice is more alaturka and softer. Tarkan got amused in that company but he tried his best and wanted to work at his best.Therefore I want that company to know that this was not a nice thing to do to someone like Tarkan. He spent money to be famous and also wasted his time. Sang songs in English but as i said they tried their best to stop him from being successful.

THE ONES WHO TRY TO STOP TARKAN FROM BECOMING SUCCESSFUL ARE THE ONES WHO DO NOT SUPPORT HIM!

B.Ö: what did Tarkan have to do?

Ö.E: Tarkan did not sing his own music in the international arena. He wanted to sing his own songs but they did not want it.

DP: You said that they stopped Tarkan from being successful but Tarkan is 38, could he be an international singer from now on?

Ö.E: Well this is what I am convinced at. Tarkan has that soft, beautiful voice and if he can get those beautiful songs he can still get that popularity back around Turkey, Germany, the Netherlands, and also some various parts of Europe such as Russia. As I said, it was too early for him to become world famous but this is not his fault as he was given that hope to become one but sadly noone kept their promise and left him in the middle of the road. That is the trap that was set for him! That's why I am saying they tried to stop him from being so successful..Otherwise Tarkan is always been loved by everyone..

B.Ö: The latest incident that happened which is drug-related, do you think that could have an effect on Tarkan as psychologically?

Ö.E:In my point of view this is very meaningful. In addition there were two journalists when they caught him and there were also two business men. Now this is very meaningful and I want you to read this carefully..

Source:Ucankus

yandim
13-06-10, 21:52
that's exactly why he has to join a party ..it's not the singing or his being successful bothering them ...why we don't call things in it's names ..it's his situations towards his country and citizens which make them don't like him ...add why we always said they or them..while we can say the government ..

stranger
14-06-10, 00:27
Ö.E: All valuable people in this country seem to have bad lucks by time and this is what happens in this country such as Adnan Kahveci or Turgut Ozal.

well he did mention those politicians and the Atlantic company...

i agree with the point when he mentioned Tarkan's own style that had been rejected. i remember when i first saw "Start the fire" on Tv, i missed his dance style and all (at least until he put on that red shirt and it was Tarkan i know again! )

jetaime
14-06-10, 18:43
I agree about the fact that they dont want him successfull i hope he will find a way for be successfull cause i really want it

start_the_fire
14-06-10, 20:47
Tarkan very thin volume of comments have a very nice, but some songs still do not understand what he sounds intelligent eels after one of the best tarkan

Dazzle
15-06-10, 02:36
Well having read all that all I have to say to anyone reading this help Tarkan have worldwide success with this album! Let this one go down in history and make it an album noone will forget!

Janny269
23-08-10, 02:18
Where can I get the new album in Canada?

denizarya
23-08-10, 02:57
my opinion is that tarkan could be a internationaly star....but i think is to late that tarkan become sucsess in the world because he is 38..he could bring a single or album for america for example and he could be succesfull but not for many year...he just makes the people in turkey proud a long carreer in the hole world is too late

kate
23-08-10, 22:02
of cause Tarkan is international star.....and of cause it is very important to be famous all over the world but sometimes much more better to do things for your heart like a musiс from heart and if only part of the world can hear u but not every county it doesnt matter.
The one soul is very important for world but in his hands much more than one heart )))

Dazzle
24-08-10, 18:31
Where can I get the new album in Canada?

Well you can try HMV but it might not be there! You can always ask them to order it for you or just go to tulumba.com and order it!