I'd look for somewhere to run
If I saw her in the dark
Has the sun got to your head
What is the matter with you?

Pull yourself together
Take a look at yourself
You are such a mess
I can't stand her man

Note: KIL OLDUM was Tarkan's first ever hit. It is interesting to note that Tarkan did not like this song for a long time, sources claim because of his singing.

Edit: Source: http://tarkantr.blogspot.com/2005/06/yine-sensiz.html

hulya-savci
11-06-10, 09:58
Stealing another person's work without credit isn't the way to be a moderator. You have to go by the rules. An deleting my comment WITHOUT just reason is against the rules too! I have informed another moderator and emailed Tarkan Deluxe about this. You are just a thief of other people's work.

Instead of deleting my comment, you need to own up and do the right thing. Not make it worse with this attitude.

It isn't bosh this is Ali Yildirim's translation. STOP STEALING! This guy has been translating and helping fans for years. SHOW SOME RESPECT!

This is the link

http://tarkantr.blogspot.com/2005/06/yine-sensiz.html

**MegaStarkan**
11-06-10, 10:20
There might be a mistake of a new moderator but that doesn't justify the way you are attacking her. Calm down, nobody is a thief. I did correct the mistake already and as for the future, the new assistant moderator team will be more careful.

Regards
TarkanColl FanClub | Kenan I.

stranger
11-06-10, 15:03
wanna say it's an interesting lyrics!
i had the clip rolling in my head while is was reading :)
thnx for the effort Bounce21 ;)

xurush'nine
11-06-10, 17:35
The first time I see in english this lyrics and I like it.Thank you to man who was translate it and to Bounce21 for sharing!:22:

As for hulya-savci I wanna to say that - There is no doubt about it, we have to respect efforts other persons.But in this case, no matter what is the difference..No matter what colour are our eyes.Our tears are colourless.. In other words, we are all Tarkan's fans.And everything all we did and still do, we do(did) it only and only for him...
And according to Tarkan no matter where you're from and no matter who you're..
Let's all come closer,my friend..

Verem06
12-08-10, 00:20
she isn't stealing someone´s work because is putting the source link,I'm sick with people who act that way,its true its a hard work of Mr.Yildirim but that´s are Tarkan songs not Ali Yildirim songs....