PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Tarkan is after his ex love..

Bounce21
11-06-10, 00:51
Tarkan broke his silence with a new single after the drug incident but I found out that he is after his ex love! Bilge Ozturk lawyer girlfriend of seven years broke up in July 2008 and went distinctive ways. After breaking up with Bilge Tarkan fell in love with Nil in the first months of 2009. This nice couple denied their relationship at first but it was so obvious. Even Tarkan named Nil's album 'acikolik' which means sufferer. This relationship lasted for a year and it ended because of Tarkan's jealousy.

NİL was not interested in him!

Tarkan was not seen for a long time but was very surprised when I saw him in the Formula 1 party. I learned later that Tarkan went to the party because he wanted to talk to Nil and wanted to get back together but later on I found out that Nil was not interested in him at all. Let's see if Tarkan will get her back.

Source: http://www.gecce.com/yazarlar/bulent...or-150483.html

stranger
11-06-10, 14:55
wow! i didn't know the Nil\Tarkan relationship was real ...!! and it lasted for a year too!!

we always give up on what we have and run after what's not for us. i hope Tarkan would find true love again .....

jetaime
11-06-10, 18:46
I hope tarkan will not go back to her she is not beautiful and i really dont like her

stranger
11-06-10, 19:01
lol jetaime! i was listening to her song "Acikolik" and now it means something!
poor Tarkan, such a lovely person... how could she reject him :(
some people are just lucky!! lol

yandim
11-06-10, 21:31
wow..it's really shocks...wall of reality any way I always say don't trust two men and life
why did she leave him?

jetaime
12-06-10, 18:27
I think too jealous
but even if i really dont like her i hope he will not run after her

stranger
12-06-10, 21:49
i don't see how she completes Tarkan :p
Bilge suited Tarkan very well although i wasn't a fan of her!
Nil seems more serious for him.....

jetaime
12-06-10, 23:56
really i dont know i think you have more beautiful girl and intelligent girl in turkey or in an other place who can more suite him no ?

Dazzle
13-06-10, 04:16
Well first I read she tried to approach him but he ignored her! Then we read that it was supposedly about his jealousy! lol

stranger
13-06-10, 16:44
i think Tarkan wasn't ready for a second break up specially that soon!
maybe that's why he's trying to get her back.....

but again it's just me fillin' the blanks! :P

jetaime
13-06-10, 19:48
well first i read she tried to approach him but he ignored her! Then we read that it was supposedly about his jealousy! Lol

yes its very funny i think this just not real lol:18:

aicha5
14-11-10, 11:55
I don't believe that any girl can say no to tarkan. He deserves a true love from a real heart not interes in his fame and ewploit of his kindness.

Miracle
20-11-10, 04:06
I don't believe that she reject him , and for what " jealousy " huh what an excuse !
i think he just not ready yet for a new Serious relationship after Bilge ..