PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Okan’s furious jokes made Tarkan very angry!

Bounce21
03-06-10, 12:42
Okan Bayülgen’s 'Gold Strike' joke made Tarkan very angry who has been involved in drug incident recently.

Okan Bayulgen who presents Disco King reffered to Tarkan’s album as ‘Gold Strike’ which reminded everyone that he was involved in a drug incident and this attitude didn’t please Tarkan at all. This was published on Friday on newspapers and that made a lot of noise and marked by the words literally. During the programme they had a chat about Kenan Dogulu who has a house in Los Angeles and this conversation involved Tarkan too. Okan Bayülgen said a lot of things about Tarkan whose album been expected and had a great interest by everyone and this is what he said about Tarkan:

Everyone had their hopes up about Tarkan’s album but what was the album called?
Was it called ‘Gold Strike’ ?

Bayülgen sent a reference to incidents which involved Tarkan in drugs and reminded everyone what has happened to Tarkan not long ago. This explanation led to laughter in the studio and then he made it up by saying a writer on a newspaper had a paragraph which didn’t differ from what he said.

TARKAN shouted: this is embarrassing!

While the program was going on, Megastar watched it too and felt badly after his furious jokes. He was calmed down by his friends and during the programme Tarkan was punching the walls because of his anger towards Okan.

'What are they trying to do? Are they judges, prosecutors or some kind of laws? Who gives them this right? This is shameful! " Tarkan allegedly shouted and decided not to watch the programme.

xurush'nine
03-06-10, 15:04
Before I greet you on new miision my friend! You are welcome to yours new role. Good luck! :)

As for Okan:
It's so obvious that Okan envy Tarkan's succes,his good looking and so on...

As for Tarkan and all about in article:
Sureli it's so difficult for Tarkan ignore or bury all what they said yesterday and say still about him.. But no doubt he has very strong willpower..

About Tarkan's reaction to Okan's last pointless reference I think it's the last exaggerations from media.. And hope this situation didn't affect him so deeply..

jetaime
03-06-10, 15:10
how i can hate this men its unbelievable !!!

start_the_fire
03-06-10, 15:34
I really do not believe this news is true news is a lie, friends have posed

stranger
05-06-10, 01:51
i think it's weird that Tarkan would react in such a violent way specially that Tarkan's been the target of the media for so long now and he knows their way very well....
maybe it was the straw for him!!!

kate
05-06-10, 10:31
If Tarkan was really angry it is really great, not good but great because of i wanna believe that for this "Gold Strike" this guy bring to Tarkan a lot of gold....