PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Support for Tarkan

Dazzle
16-03-10, 18:35
This was posted by another Tarkan fan and thought I would help spread the news about it here!

http://www.youtube.com/group/Tarkanpopstar

xurush'nine
16-03-10, 22:38
Thank you for information,my friend.I think it's very good idea to be in frendship with other qualitative groups or sites of fans. But why I can't watch videos or is it possible only for members of group? Have you any idea about it ?

Dazzle
16-03-10, 23:08
Thank you for information,my friend.I think it's very good idea to be in frendship with other qualitative groups or sites of fans. But why I can't watch videos or is it possible only for members of group? Have you any idea about it ?

I am surprised that you can't view them! I don't even have a "youtube" account/am not a member of the group and I can view them just fine! Maybe to post a comment you have to have an account as far as I know?! but to view the videos I know you don't have to b/c I had no problem viewing them! Did it say anything when you tried to click on it and view it?! Your welcome for the info.

xurush'nine
16-03-10, 23:52
Did it say anything when you tried to click on it and view it?!

... It says just "Это видео недоступно", which means "this video isn’t available" :(((

Dazzle
17-03-10, 03:37
... It says just "Это видео недоступно", which means "this video isn’t available" :(((

It's not availble! Interesting! The only thing I could suggest right now is calling your ISP and speak to the technical support department and tell them what you told me! If they can't help maybe it was taken down temporarily and when you clicked on it well you got that message! I believe only one of them I couldn't view ! I don't remember right now!

xurush'nine
17-03-10, 21:12
[QUOTE=Dazzle;182386].. maybe it was taken down temporarily... [QUOTE]

Maybe.All right,don't worry my friend, I'll try again...
Bye. :27:

xurush'nine
17-03-10, 21:48
Everything is all right, Dazzle, thank You and Verem08 so much for "Canim Tarkan". I find it very impressive... :6:

Dazzle
19-03-10, 21:54
Everything is all right, Dazzle, thank You and Verem08 so much for "Canim Tarkan". I find it very impressive... :6:

While listening to Tarkan's album,Metamorfoz right now ..and reading your post...responds as follows...lol...So, I take you can watch the videos now??? Your welcome ....I don't know what for ummm it's nothing....but again your welcome! To be honest, I didn't know it was a "group" , a fansite !?? I thought it was something else but either way I would have posted it anyways to spread the word about it anyways! :21:

xurush'nine
20-03-10, 00:02
All over...
Let us all come over!!! :22:

( There is nowere to touch that doesn't hurt
There is nowere that I can't look that isn't blurred
Wirh all the righteousness and all the holy words...ooo

In the sound of the storm
I can hear just one voice

All over
When the heart sinks lower
And the healing slower