PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Private messaging

Dazzle
07-02-10, 12:00
Ok I was wondering if we can change one little rule on this forum! Can members please be able to private message other members regardless of the number of posts they have posted on this forum[for now we can only private message the admin. ..yep I found that out the hard way lol] it would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for complaining about this but I had to ask!:21:

**MegaStarkan**
07-02-10, 14:26
Actually we want to prevent new users to get in touch with other members without being sure of their real aim. Not all users are fans (spam, advertising, people who are looking for girls, et cetera). It's the only way to keep these things at bay. In everyone's interest we think that fans should be able to post 20 messages, not least because the posts on the forum should be foregrounded.

Regards
TarkanColl FanClub | Kenan

Dazzle
09-02-10, 19:01
Oh ok then! Oh man, another 13 posts to go ahhhh lol

Not saying that I am right but I get the impression it's happened in the past hence the reason behind the rule!

Well then too bad for those types of people then! Ok, so it's a thorn on my side lol but it's no big deal then at least less drama this way !