PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : -**-*The Bodyguard*-**-

Alexa_20
23-04-09, 19:10
My video montage!!!!! "Bodyguard"!!!!!Levent Thank you very much!
Thanks for that keep, the Turkish gold!!!!:29:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrnrpfih0q0&feature=channel

love_speak
24-04-09, 17:44
çok güzel olmuş gerçekten:):)

gülcan
24-04-09, 19:58
harika olmuş harika emeğine sağlık çok thanks..:)

didar
24-04-09, 22:54
bende açılmıyor onun için bakamadım.ama eminimki güzel olmuştur.

Thank you very much didar!)) :29:

There is a "thank you" button below everyone's reply, please use that one to thank other members.
It's called "Tesekkür Et" in Turkish

Alexa_20
25-04-09, 13:41
There is a "thank you" button below everyone's reply, please use that one to thank other members.
It's called "Tesekkür Et" in Turkish

I thank those who see need! About the button, I know you, do not need me to remind about this!

PS: Other new users to recall this?? I doubt it...

**MegaStarkan**
26-04-09, 17:04
If you don’t want to use the tesekkür button and don’t stop acting like a diva right here, I have to take measures… everyone has to apply the same standards. Nobody will get a privilege… and I’m not going to discuss with you about this issue. That’s my last warning; permanent IP (!) banning will be the result. We can’t bear your mistakes and pitiful posts anymore.

At this point I want to inform you that you are at the “red” status anyway (the last critical status on our board). Although we did explain you the reasons (+ announced it on our board), I’m not sure if you’ve realized that your situation is a serious one. As you should be aware this status allows us to ban you permanent… you did already share illegal MP3’s (for example Uyan album), contradict always to our warnings et cetera. I’m serious, calm down otherwise I’m sorry you have to leave us! Take a second and think about it before contradicting again...

Regards
TarkanColl FanClub | Kenan

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 17:26
If you don’t want to use the tesekkür button and don’t stop acting like a diva right here, I have to take measures… everyone has to apply the same standards. Nobody will get a privilege… and I’m not going to discuss with you about this issue. That’s my last warning; permanent IP (!) banning will be the result. We can’t bear your mistakes and pitiful posts anymore.

At this point I want to inform you that you are at the “red” status anyway (the last critical status on our board). Although we did explain you the reasons (+ announced it on our board), I’m not sure if you’ve realized that your situation is a serious one. As you should be aware this status allows us to ban you permanent… you did already share illegal MP3’s (for example Uyan album), contradict always to our warnings et cetera. I’m serious, calm down otherwise I’m sorry you have to leave us! Take a second and think about it before contradicting again...

Regards

What do you want????????????

**MegaStarkan**
26-04-09, 17:43
I think that you're intelligent enough to understand the reason for your last warning. Think about it, understand it... then you can discuss about it.

...what I want? Keeping the rules!

Alexa_20
26-04-09, 17:47
I think that you're intelligent enough to understand the reason for your last warning. Think about it, understand it... then you can discuss about it.

...what I want? Keeping the rules!

I follow the rules! Your Moderator Karma, will not rest be impudent to me!

**MegaStarkan**
26-04-09, 18:05
I'm sorry to disappoint you but KarMa and me are too much busy with our studies that we have no time for occupying ourselves with you. Do you know the meaning of impudent? I don't think so... we're just doin' our job and we always try to be respectful which we doubt about you. You can't know the rules better than us! You have to see this... that's your only problem. Your self-opinionated character causes polemics like this one... and I'm not going to allow this. I have to stop this conversation right now. I was trying to help you 'cause I don't want to ban people. Otherwise I could ban you without telling you what you're making wrong. Anyway, if you want to answer then do it by writing a private message. Not here anymore...

Regards